Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roasties losing their virginity to dogs

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

Quote:
“AT 13, MY DOG TOOK MY VIRGINITY”
This is a true story. None of it is made up or exaggerated. This is the first time I’ve ever told my story to anyone, including my Husband, which is why I am using an e-mail address on Yahoo he doesn’t know about. We are married for twenty years, and have three lovely children. My husband and I have a normal sex life, (nothing kinky), and he still thinks I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend, Michael Schwarz. (Not his real name. ) He has no idea I actually lost it to our family Dog.

But after reading some Bestiality postings on the Internet, (my secret indulgence), I felt the need to write down my story and share it with someone. I wanted to tell my private story of how I lost my Virginity.

Quote:
“AT 13, MY DOG TOOK MY VIRGINITY”
This is a true story. None of it is made up or exaggerated. This is the first time I’ve ever told my story to anyone, including my Husband, which is why I am using an e-mail address on Yahoo he doesn’t know about. We are married for twenty years, and have three lovely children. My husband and I have a normal sex life, (nothing kinky), and he still thinks I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend, Michael Schwarz. (Not his real name. ) He has no idea I actually lost it to our family Dog.

But after reading some Bestiality postings on the Internet, (my secret indulgence), I felt the need to write down my story and share it with someone. I wanted to tell my private story of how I lost my Virginity.
Water

Dog-pill will always reign supreme

Mwahahhahaha