Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties Know This Shit Isn't Just A Meme

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

In public they profess - "the vagina doesn't work like that", in private they're talking to eachother about getting vaginal rejuvenation surgeries or doing kegels. Everything for women is a show, a facade, its all about appearances. One day some scientist is soing to come out with undeniable statistical proof, and the rage of the online female populace with be kekfuel. It will cause bigger waves than even the thot audit.

They know its real that's why products like this existing bothers them

Anyone have that chart image from 4chan showing all the "stages" in progression of loosening, with images, etc. I can't seem to find it while googling. Post it please.

Last edited:
bitches have roast beef looking pussys bigger than the universe but still be acting like their shit is made out of solid platinum only giving it out to giga cyborg chads

That is a subreddit discussing how it DOESN'T work. At least read the name of it when you're pasting it in. Women are ridiculing the product.

That is a subreddit discussing how it DOESN'T work

I know, my point is that it is something they think about, they pretend like its not a problem but a whole line of products exists to solve this "non-problem".

I know, my point is that it is something they think about, they pretend like its not a problem but a whole line of products exists to solve this "non-problem".
I think the products are just playing on the fact that their child brains can't understand that adding peppermint spice or whatever the fuck it is in their vaginas will not make it tighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back