Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roasties in media

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Godamn I can't even watch horror movies without forced relationships with roasties in them. Legit is ruining every form. Trying to watch some movie midsommar and even in the first five minutes there's some bitching roastie whining about everything to her cuck bf that never gets to fuck. Why is this shit everywhere?

she will probably die later on in the movie so its lifefuel tbh

No. Not only was this movie one of the worst pieces of trash I've ever seen the roastie becomes their little queen while everyone else (every dude in the movie) gets killed or burned alive.

Surprise surprise the director is a rat faced vile looking fucker named "aster". I thought hereditary was a pretentious mediocre movie but this has literally 0 redeeming qualities.

You should check out the news for Lori Laughlin (Aunt Becky from Full House). She is facing more charges and even more jail time now. Quite funny. Lifefuel.

"Horror" movies nowadays blacks and foids aren't the first ones to get killed anymore, now it's the straight white man

Females should be removed from movies

literally who