Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roasties, dykes and hamplanets crying over dead Jew

What happened?

their tears give me strength

Foids devalue their tears every time they decide to put it in camera for the world to see.
I can't trust any of their emotions because they use them as tools to virtue signal and manipulate.

What happened?
The feminist Jew judge in supreme court responsible for millions of abortions died yesterday after 30 years in it and now Trump can appoint his 3rd judge pick in his first term which means that they now have a conservative majority and can overturn or block any progressive laws even if he loses.

Oh no!:soy: M'Lady won't be able to waste working class tax dollars on killing their disgusting spawn and correcting their stupid decisions!

Foids devalue their tears every time they decide to put it in camera for the world to see.
I can't trust any of their emotions because they use them as tools to virtue signal and manipulate.

Women cry to cops when they get a speeding ticket. They cry whenever they get in trouble or when they feel sorry about themselves.

Women cry to cops when they get a speeding ticket. They cry whenever they get in trouble or when they feel sorry about themselves.

they summon tears on command.
they enjoy feeling sad and outraged and seek out situations to feel bad.
also, in a physical sense, they get sexually aroused and feel good from pain stimuli.
they literally cannot feel pain in any sense, and yet they expect us to feel pity for them.

The feminist Jew judge in supreme court responsible for millions of abortions died yesterday after 30 years in it and now Trump can appoint his 3rd judge pick in his first term which means that they now have a conservative majority and can overturn or block any progressive laws even if he loses.
Based if it becomes conservative. Even though conservative dislike brown Islamic men, at least we have beliefs that align. Liberalism is a cancer.

They're not crying specifically cause they miss her, it means that Trump will appoint a conservative supreme court judge, and conservatives will be controlling laws for the next few decades no matter who wins in the government.

woman dies in 2020, orange man bad, water is wet

They're not crying specifically cause they miss her, it means that Trump will appoint a conservative supreme court judge, and conservatives will be controlling laws for the next few decades no matter who wins in the government.
I know, none of them even knew who she was until Trump won election and media made her into some liberal hero.

They are crying now cause they won't be able to carelessly get pumped and dumped by Chad without consequences following them.

Foids dont have ideas or feelings
They just believe in what benefits them the most at the moment/what the closest Chad believes in,no sense of future and consenquence since we give them everything on a silver plate.

Foids dont have ideas or feelings
They just believe in what benefits them the most at the moment/what the closest Chad believes in,no sense of future and consenquence since we give them everything on a silver plate.

Yes, it's the definition of mediocre evil.

Based if it becomes conservative. Even though conservative dislike brown Islamic men, at least we have beliefs that align. Liberalism is a cancer.
I fuckin hate america with a passion.

Burn in hell bitch.

Screenshot 20200919 223040

Somebody nuke america please.

Listening to this with OST is vanilla tbh

I think that thing driving and screaming is a tranny lel.

Hope so but the way the US is, ZOG shit will still pass through

What's with all the fucking antisemitism on this site? And how the fuck is it incel related? This belongs in the sewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back