Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roasties do not deserve any rights or any freedoms

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
None whatsoever

Give them a single right and they wont stop until they're demanding the right to be whores (their natural state)

No rights, no protection, no freedoms

Good point, OP.

Women were given rights and they decided to spit on our face.
This means women failed and do not deserve rights

God I wish they weren't such children, having half the population be brain dead is life fuel and suifuel at the same time

Allowing femoids who to have sex with is like allowing everyone to own a bomb.

If we gave everyone bombs and people started dying OFC we would revert that, but nonononono who cares that only the top 20% of men can get laid according to normies, femoids should still just have no responsibilities while sub8 men are expected to take responsibility for everything.

They can´t control themselves just because you are allowed to do anything you want doesn´t mean you should i.e. discipline. Just look in the difference between how women and men dress especially if you google award shows; the men will be all buttoned up in nice suits with lose pants the their wives will show up like degenerate whores in see-through dresses.

259afeab10895df356e1b1b3bebf348c
Kelly1
Eec7c21a8ccc22e1e302a881c239872a

Holes are the ones who more often try to take the people's rights away when they get their snail trials on government carpets. Their proposals are always the most socially and psychologically damaging things you'd read about in some Orwellian tale but way more blackpilled and lethal. Take away their People's rights, they can have Primate rights that both genders have, but don't allow them to have authorities over men because its bad enough when men have authority over each other. Think about when Caeser has more rights than you and the countless other men and loins in the arena. I think the lions and these assholes who want to kill me should have a right to vote, but not Caeser.