Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties can't even fathom there are men who don't use social media

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/sxpdlc/beware_of_males_that_claim_to_have_no_social_media/

Of course the Chads they're talking about all have social media. Imagine being an incel on social media, posting a picture of your cup noodles and getting one like from your mom :lul:

Social media is for showing off how rich and hot you are, as an ugly incel you have no business there. Meanwhile low value roasties like the holes on FDS are getting orbited by hundreds of desperate men on instagram. It's absolutely ridiculous how different our lives are :society:

who gives a shit about these women lmfao

theyre just doing what women are already doing in private but on a public forum

brutally excluding and comparing men for innate genetic or monetary value and gauging their personalities to see how much they can possibly extract

Paranoid bitch.

Does having an account on .is count as social media?

I pretty much have an account on ig just to look for fanart and coomfuel accounts
Never once would I give a rat's ass about some 30 yo mentally ill roastie

JUST FUCKING LOL AT FDS LANDWHALES THINKING MEN STALK THEIR PROFILES:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sure a retarded normcuck wouldn’t mind being in a relationship with one but if a guy stalks a girls page, it’s not gonna be some fat 33 year old who looks like a pig
This is cope tbh, a lot of bluepilled thirsty cucks stalk below average/ugly roasties on IG because they think they have a chance with them :feelskek:

I actually remember my foid cousin telling me that I had no life, because I didn't own a social media account.

The chads they interact with use social media even without much of a reason to.

> "Don’t be fooled that just because you have his passwords to his main stuff that he 100% without a doubt is not cheating/will never cheat."

What kind of psycho keeps their boyfriend's social media passwords.

If you're an incel with no social media you're shooting yourself in the foot.

FDS bitches don't need to say this shit it's common knowledge that women often won't go near dudes with no social media.

If you're an incel with no social media you're shooting yourself in the foot.

FDS bitches don't need to say this shit it's common knowledge that women often won't go near dudes with no social media.
Yeah just broadcast your ugly mug and boring life to the whole world. Wait nevermind, it's not like anyone will visit your page anyway :feelshaha:

Yeah just broadcast your ugly mug and boring life to the whole world. Wait nevermind, it's not like anyone will visit your page anyway :feelshaha:
Un-ironically yes.

It's still better than nothing at all. If you're seriously one of those "it's absolutely over, no point trying or doing anything" incels then yeh whatever, you may be, but it annoys me when those incels don't stop complaining, it's like STFU or kys already, gotta do what you gotta do

Or when they freak out when you don't have 10+ selfies of yourself.

Un-ironically yes.

It's still better than nothing at all. If you're seriously one of those "it's absolutely over, no point trying or doing anything" incels then yeh whatever, you may be, but it annoys me when those incels don't stop complaining, it's like STFU or kys already, gotta do what you gotta do
If you have any serious hope of ascending you shouldn't be here tbh. There are enough other blackpill forums that put emphasis on looksmaxxing and shit.

That is a schizophrenic level of paranoia they got going on there, as well as busybodiness. :feelsjuice:

[UWSL] It's absolutely ridiculous how different our lives are [/UWSL]:society:
Yh and it’s really starting to get to me. Imagine how different our lives would be if we were given the same attention and care throughout our lives as foids. What a sick world.

brutal, thats what they are,attention whoring narcissit liars, when facebook was first launched, it was the foids in my school that had accounts and posted pics of them. now it has become a way to screen men, to see how rich he is and his social life.

Even if I was chad I wouldn’t care to have social media. Wtf is even popular now? Isn’t Facebook and Twitter dying? So that leaves instagram and TikTok or Snapchat which I only see retarded zoomers using. Foids really gonna reject me because I don’t have a shitty instagram account? Jfl at foids

Is this a social media?

Imagine being an incel on social media, posting a picture of your cup noodles and getting one like from your mom :lul:
This made me laugh way harder than it should've :feelskek: