Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roasties at Work Destroyed Saint Elliot

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Fellas,

Here's what they said about him:

"not really ugly, but ugly"
"psycho gay"

"faggot"

"I PREFER TO BE KILLED BY HIS CAR THAN TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM."

You know who said this?

A 32 year old that is basically a solid 6.

THAT SAME BITCH FINDS YOUNG STALIN FUCKABLE.

Yeah, right baby boyos.

AWALT AWALT AWALT

That's right boyos.

NOT ONE OF THEM IS ABOVE 6

NOT ONE

They are fuckable but not one is above 6.

Don't know how can you be around women for more than 2 minutes tbh i had to listen to 3 middle-aged foids talk about some shitty indian soap opera for 30 fucking minutes every fucking second i wanted to blow my brains out

Don't know how can you be around women for more than 2 minutes tbh i had to listen to 3 middle-aged foids talk about some shitty indian soap opera for 30 fucking minutes every fucking second i wanted to blow my brains out
and if they cant find something to talk about they create drama by making jokes of ugly guys / black girls do this

lol elliot wasn't ugly, but man was he weird. no one wants to fuck a weirdo.

I don’t blame her for wanting to fuck Stalin. He’s pretty tasty.
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Fstalin-14.jpg

However, I prefer young Mao. Easily on my nonexistent DILF list.
D836C35D E74A 4253 9BD2 C768BF9B7D75

Serious though, this is why ER did his actions. Because degenerates like these deserve to cease existing.

She is coping hard. Her male looksmatch is probably shooting himself with a ksg, spraying brain matter on a loli poster.

ER was objectively unattractive.

Uhh no he wasn't, he doesn't even think he was ugly. People pick up on weirdness and he probably walked around giving off invisible waves of 'stay away I'm a weird motherfucker'.

Care to elaborate? It seems to me that he was at least average. Idk, I suck at grading though.

Uhh no he wasn't, he doesn't even think he was ugly. People pick up on weirdness and he probably walked around giving off invisible waves of 'stay away I'm a weird motherfucker'.
Eliott Rodger looks like a stereotypical "gook" (I'm not trying to be offensive here, he just looks like the sterotypical small-framed, short, weird-looking Viet or Chinaman Americans made fun of for centuries).

And his inferior lip was way too big, breaking all harmony in his delicate features.

Also, I've never met a white woman so far who finds Asian men attractive, though they exist (I remember a Youtube channel of a white girl who married a Japanese guy, but Japanese is not completely "Asian").

Of course he got destroyed. Anyone who thought he was even "decent" looking is extremely low IQ.

So what? I work in technology. Plenty of asians all over the place with girlfriends and wives, plenty uglier than this dude.

So what? I work in technology. Plenty of asians all over the place with girlfriends and wives, plenty uglier than this dude.
As I've repeatedly written on this forum, the looksmatch of ER, adjusting for hypergamy, was an Asian girl ranking between 0/10 and 5/10.

ER wanted only hot blonde girls though. Pride was his undoing (though I can empathize with it), as well as falling for bluepill lies on race and looks.

Sounds more like to me that you have a method of coping that depends on someone's appearance being the main cause of their loneliness. But no one will have sex with you if you're a weirdo. After looking at his actions and his videos, he was probably as much fun to be around as rattlesnake.

Sounds more like to me that you have a method of coping that depends on someone's appearance being the main cause of their loneliness. But no one will have sex with you if you're a weirdo. After looking at his actions and his videos, he was probably as much fun to be around as rattlesnake.
Eliott Rodger would still have greatly struggled to get laid with an active social life and a healthy mind not consumed by narcissism, fear and resentment.

He actually had such a life and such a mind before sexual failure and bullying destroyed him at the end of middle school.

Oh boo hoo, I got bullied in middle school. I'm older now and didn't have an internet forum to constantly reinforce how bad my life was. Sometimes I've learned things the hard way, but my cope was to stay busy and focus on things that I enjoyed. Maybe I didn't get everything I could've possibly wanted in my life, but at least I don't go around feeling sorry for myself and dwelling in darkness. He could've lived and found happiness instead of throwing in the towel 5 minutes after being able to legally purchase alcohol.

Eliott Rodger looks like a stereotypical "gook" (I'm not trying to be offensive here, he just looks like the sterotypical small-framed, short, weird-looking Viet or Chinaman Americans made fun of for centuries).

And his inferior lip was way too big, breaking all harmony in his delicate features.

Also, I've never met a white woman so far who finds Asian men attractive, though they exist (I remember a Youtube channel of a white girl who married a Japanese guy, but Japanese is not completely "Asian").

Nah, he doesn't. He looks like he's part white, part asian (like he is). Eyes are not slanted enough and face isn't rounded enough to look like your stereotypical chink. I knew a white guy with a wife from Okinawa. Its out there.

Oh boo hoo, I got bullied in middle school. I'm older now and didn't have an internet forum to constantly reinforce how bad my life was. Sometimes I've learned things the hard way, but my cope was to stay busy and focus on things that I enjoyed. Maybe I didn't get everything I could've possibly wanted in my life, but at least I don't go around feeling sorry for myself and dwelling in darkness. He could've lived and found happiness instead of throwing in the towel 5 minutes after being able to legally purchase alcohol.
Eliott Rodger undeniably had a predisposition (probably inherited) towards clinical depression/dysthymia. This makes you more likely to "throw in the towel" after trauma.

Also, I never said ER's mind or behavior was okay. ER was completely crazy near the end of his life. But craziness or not, his chances to date hot white blonde girls would have stayed roughly the same: zero.

Eliott Rodger would still have greatly struggled to get laid with an active social life and a healthy mind not consumed by narcissism, fear and resentment.

He actually had such a life and such a mind before sexual failure and bullying destroyed him at the end of middle school.

His failure 'parents' and their unwant to even try raising a kid is a major factor of what sent him down his path. His father would just hire other people to raise his son for him and he didn't even know his real mother; just some nigger whore from some third-world piece of shit wasteland Morroco.

Who the fuck is this BrainSplatter fag? Look through his post history. Total cuck.

Nah, he doesn't. He looks like he's part white, part asian (like he is). Eyes are not slanted enough and face isn't rounded enough to look like your stereotypical chink.
Eliott Rodger looks like a Vietnamese man. The Vietnamese typically do not have a rounded face.
I knew a white guy with a wife from Okinawa. Its out there.
Come on. White Man Asian Female (WMAF) couples are very common indeed, but not the reverse. Take a look at the subcuckit /r/hapas and you'll understand quick enough how bad the situation is for Asian males.

I don't know anything about his mental problems, but it would not be surprising considering what he did. I don't think anyone does themselves any favors by holding this guy up as some sort of hero though. His ability to date anyone was 0 because of his weirdness, hot blondes included.

His ability to date anyone was 0 because of his weirdness, hot blondes included.
If you have unattractive Asian girls in mind, I agree, the factor was his behavior and weirdness. If you have in mind the girls ER was attracted to, you're wrong. It was not behavior, it was looks all along. ER had tried repeatedly when younger to be "cool" and to have friends. It never helped him with hot white blonde girls.

I doubt he was this cool middle schooler, only being held back by his appearance. It strikes me as bizarre to focus on MS as so many people change from then to HS, college, and then after. If he didn't change obviously that's his problem. He was always as weird as he was before his death, or he got worse.

I will apologize for not really believing he was capable of being objective about himself and his situation. If there were comments from people he attended school with or knew him at that time that would be more reliable.

Eliott Rodger looks like a Vietnamese man. The Vietnamese typically do not have a rounded face.

Come on. White Man Asian Female (WMAF) couples are very common indeed, but not the reverse. Take a look at the subcuckit /r/hapas and you'll understand quick enough how bad the situation is for Asian males.

'very common' is a generalization and rarity is all relative. They are the only couple like that I knew (not that I fucking want to meet people), and not common around here.