Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roasties aren't even pretending they're not murdering their children anymore

I hope she gets an heart attack from all that rage.

Americans have a lot of mental problems, hope they burn sometime soon. Sure they keep the economy going but the ammount of bull that comes out of their mouth is astonishing.

@mentalcel1 absolute state of foids true serial killers that get away with murder

>excuse to control women

You dumb whores need to be controlled, otherwise you will keep on murdering your babies. In theory abortion is very logical in regards to improving quality of life, but in reality is morally reprehensible. Funny how the only time women are logical is when is absolves them if any responsibility. A foetus is not your body, it only contains half of your genetic sequence- on a dna test it would not say it is you. It simply relies on your body. You are rejecting basic biological motherly values, at what is soon to be the expense of society.

>excuse to control women

You dumb whores need to be controlled, otherwise you will keep on murdering your babies. In theory abortion is very logical in regards to improving quality of life, but in reality is morally reprehensible. Funny how the only time women are logical is when is absolves them if any responsibility. A foetus is not your body, it only contains half of your genetic sequence- on a dna test it would not say it is you. It simply relies on your body. You are rejecting basic biological motherly values, at what is soon to be the expense of society.
Oh yeah come at me IT, YWNBAW, dilate, etc etc

who8AllTheBanketMeels​

News flash:

If you don't want a baby, stop having sex like a whore.

Easy.

Stoped reading in annoyance after the first 20 sentences were: It doesen’t. It just doesen’t. Gues what? It doesen‘t. It just doesen’t…

Except that it isn't entirely about your body, bitch. You're murdering another being. In truth I don't care about abortions most of the time (as long as they aren't covered by state health care system), it's just so funny how there's no single LOGICAL argument in favor of abortions and still people are completely blind and twist the initial proposition to justify their pre-conceived cannibalistic notion of killing someone because they are inconvenient to you.
B-but what if the baby is unwanted? Do you want it to suffer and make his parents suffer too? No, I don't, I guess the only way is to murder it! :feelskek:
B-but what if the family is poor? What if they can't afford this child? Well, I guess I'm gonna murder it! :feelskek:
etc. etc.

Throw your ethics and moral reservations out the window as you don't even need them.

Last edited:
kek, everyone laughed at anarcho-capitalists with their ethics completely based on contracts, but now everyone believes in it :feelsPop:
normies in 2023: ummm... forcing me to feed my children is literally fascism... ummm... what do you mean I can't sell my children to slavery? they're my property :feels:

reject humanity return to monke:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

20200113 130638 1

I'm throwing women indiscriminately into a pit of lava in The Apocalypse.

The empatethic gender
Americans have a lot of mental problems, hope they burn sometime soon. Sure they keep the economy going but the ammount of bull that comes out of their mouth is astonishing.
kek, everyone laughed at anarcho-capitalists with their ethics completely based on contracts, but now everyone believes in it :feelsPop:
normies in 2023: ummm... forcing me to feed my children is literally fascism... ummm... what do you mean I can't sell my children to slavery? they're my property :feels:

Not reading all that, hope she gets raped though.

We need a misogynist dicatator...NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back