Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Roasties are not entitled to our help

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1ewjr7b/aita_for_saying_i_23m_wouldnt_help_a_woman_to_my/

I am a south asian male, and I am immediately seen as a threat due to my race. I am not willing to play with gasoline near a fireplace. If a cop came up and saw me trying to help, they would more likely than not assume I am trying to assault her or worse. Even if there were witnesses around, I do not have the time and means to go through the legal system even if the case is thrown out. I fit the description of the creepy Indian dude, I'm unattractive, short, wear glasses, an a solid 5/10 on a good day.

:feelsthink:

At least he's not a nigger monkey. The cops would start blasting immediately :feelsdevil:

He's being rational.

Im surprised that redditors does not gaslight him

Im surprised that redditors does not gaslight him
They're too busy watching their girlfriends get fucked, while they're off in the corner crying.

I would never help any foid in need, anyone who would is a cuck.

Made the right call. Fuck his whore roastie “friend”.

Random strangers aren't entitled to my help.

Wow I can't believe Reddit is actually being based for once:dafuckfeels:

Foids act like I am invisible, unless scowling at me, so I try to be invisible when they want something.

>TFW "Thread locked cuz ya'll can't behave"
:lul: :lul:
Soydditgif18