Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roasties are getting paid to play video games with Incels

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
There is an entire industry with roasties getting paid to play video games. They wont fuck you or anything. They will just play with you, and talk to you on Xbox live or something. I fucking swear, the world is going insane. Incels are the last sane people alive!

MiqMV6A.png

Here are some more...

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=play overwatch

I don't understand. Why would anyone pay for this?

It's sad that the cucks don't realize that they're seen as CA$HCOWS.

I don't know what goes inside their heads when they decide "Yes I'll pay money for that!", probably some REALLY fucking stupid shit like "I'll woo her with my amazing charm and personality! Then she'll decide I'm not just a customer but a friend!"

I instantly thought of 3 youtubers who likely used this to trick their shitty audience into believing they have a gf

I don't think even cucks could have a low enough IQ to give her 5 stars

Whoever pays them for it deserves to be eviscerated alive.

Guys paying for cuddling and now this? :lul::lul::lul:

Guys paying for cuddling and now this? :lul::lul::lul:
>guys paying for literal female shit
>guys paying for various female secretes
>guys paying for female cuddling
>guys paying for various sweaty female clothes
>guys paying for females to degrade them in unspeakable ways
>guys paying for sex in a state of gender ratio parity
>guys paying for female company
>guys paying for female drinks
>guys paying for female-specific welfare

Just kill them all.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

All these twitch whores and services like this are gonna result in prostitution either being ridiculously expensive or women won't even bother with it. Keep it up, accelerationism is the only way at this point

I'm seriously starting to think that cucks are far worse than females and are responsible for the fucked up system we have today.

These men who pay them have no self respect and contribute to female ego, privellage and hypergamy.

Someone who would pay for this goes beyond my previously accepted threshold for being a pathetic cuck.

I want to be a femoid so badly. Life on invincibility mode.

Will she charge the same rates to talk on cam? I smell an experiment coming.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

All these twitch whores and services like this are gonna result in prostitution either being ridiculously expensive or women won't even bother with it. Keep it up, accelerationism is the only way at this point

Prostitution in western countries mostly involves nonwhite women anyways. Either that or ugly crackheads on truck stops.

Any decent looking white prositute will set you back 300€+ or 1000€ to spend a weekend with you.

These are the incel uncle toms who show up on IT. Absolutely zero dignity.

What. The. FUCK?

Rofl literal pay to lose, nobody is worse at video games than a woman.

Been watching the Overwatch league a little, here and there, over the past few weeks, and despite teams allowing female players, as well as male, there isn't a single female in the entire league, feels good knowing that, despite all the shit they push these days on how women are superior, they still can't compete, even in non-physical games. :feelzez:

Cucks are becoming a target audience for the market, Hmm might be a good idea to earn money from them.

When I thought the bottom had already been reached, females managed to do worse. Every interaction with a female involves a cost, incredible.

really sad they can survive in this society with the help of the cucks

Been watching the Overwatch league a little, here and there, over the past few weeks, and despite teams allowing female players, as well as male, there isn't a single female in the entire league, feels good knowing that, despite all the shit they push these days on how women are superior, they still can't compete, even in non-physical games. :feelzez:
The brainlet gender

Lmao at cucks having to pay USD just go have an interaction with a human female.

Further proof that the Just Be Female theory is right.
JFL @ being male in the year of our lord 2018.