Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roasties actually TRY to set us off

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
I'm convinced of this. Think about it: When whores coldly reject you and the like, they do so almost entirely because they aren't interested in you. That part is obvious. But they act so cold and bitchy about it because they know how much rejection hurts but simply don't care. And why do they do this? Aside from being self-centered cunts of course, it's also because they know there's a very good chance the guy might blow up on them, and then they can go and be like "You see? That right there. Your personality is why I rejected you." And cucks will lap this shit up just like they do Tyrone's hot semen out of their wives' gaping, used up hole that was once a pussy.

But they act so cold and bitchy about it because they know how much rejection hurts but simply don't care
This is pure sadism and i don't even like this type of sadism. They have some sort of mental illness.

From all my approaches, most of the rejections I've had haven't been too cold or bitchy. I find most girls are relatively polite/non-confrontational about it. But occasionally you'll get a stuck up bitch who is most likely on her period and can't be civilised in the way she tells you she's not interested. When this happens I am completely non-reactive; I've even laughed aloud at rejections like this. They would get a sense of satisfaction if you reacted negatively, and I won't give them this.

its an evolutionary defense mechanism.

cucks= the people that woman rally up to defend against the invaders and warmongers = you
cucks and woman have been always part of our history, before whiteknightning was a thing.
when a woman feels danger the first thing she will do is scream for help and latch to other males that give her a sense of safety and protection.
this is also why woman express 'weirdo' sentiment loudly and never keep it to themselves. its because they want to rally up as much men possible to defend them.

Who would have thought

Incels who approach deserve to get brutally rejected

Faux flirting roast biff cunts are scum

Because we are subhuman. We should know our place and thats subsisting in the shadows of society. We should have no confidence.

Those foids are reminding us when they reject us like that. They are blackpilling us and saving us from delusion

cunts enjoy beimg above scum