Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie writes love letter to her husband praising all his important qualities

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
z32p1qk8g0d51.jpg

:feelsclown:

I don't think women like this have ever felt genuine, unconditional love towards another person in their entire lives. it is all completely superficial to them

She must really like his personality
I don't think women like this have ever felt genuine, unconditional love towards another person in their entire lives. it is all completely superficial to them
If a woman ever felt that way about anyone they wouldnt be a woman anymore

Nothing new to be seen here, move along. :feelsgah::feelsclown::feelsgah::feelsclown::feelsgah:

Imagine a guy wrote a birthday (?) letter where he confesses he doesn't know if her name is Marie or Maria, but who cares, she has nice boobies and that and all the praises from all the people is what matters.
This is romaticpill too. Even females, who are in "love" are incapable of deep genuine feelings. Or she is a special form of height fetishist.

Sounds like it was writing by some autistic foid tbh.

yeah, his 6'6 personality :lul:
also, how is it possible to have handwriting this ugly and illegible

OMG hes so tall!! teehee
Tenor 31

shut the fuck up please

Nothing new to be seen here, move along. :feelsgah::feelsclown::feelsgah::feelsclown::feelsgah:

Imagine a guy wrote a birthday (?) letter where he confesses he doesn't know if her name is Marie or Maria, but who cares, she has nice boobies and that and all the praises from all the people is what matters.
This is romaticpill too. Even females, who are in "love" are incapable of deep genuine feelings. Or she is a special form of height fetishist.
Sounds like it was writing by some autistic foid tbh.
Foids probably act like nervous wrecks around chads so it doesn't seem out of character tbh
OMG hes so tall!! teehee
View attachment 303386
shut the fuck up please

Not a single mention of personality....