Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie wonders why she craves violent sex

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1efke0v/do_any_other_woman_struggle_with_being_too/

The part that really really bothers me: I was dirty talking the majority of this time, effectively giving verbal consent. I knew it hurt, I knew I was drunk, and because he was stopping when I said I didn't like something I thought I was in control. I even told him he could spend the night afterwards, but he didn't want to.
Why did I invite him over again after sex hurt the first time? Why do I continue letting somebody have sex with me when it hurts? Why do I perform so much and act like it feels good when it hurts? Why did I feel so delusional the day afterwards that this man cared for me because of the conversation on the couch? Why do I crave sex and intimacy so much that I considered putting myself in that situation again?

Roasties are NPCs even in their own lives :feelshaha:

The most common sexual fantasy for women is the idea of being raped. Raping women should be legal since its proven the overwhelming majority of them want it

Because there's nothing more validating and life affirming in this world for a woman than to have a Chad tell the woman that he's not going to take a no for an answer from her, even to the point that he's willing to use violence to have her sexually.

The most common sexual fantasy for women is the idea of being raped. Raping women should be legal since its proven the overwhelming majority of them want it
Only want it from Chad