Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie wife of gym owner said that I smell bad infront of everybody!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Fucking roastie whore I hope she dies. I bet she wouldnt have told that to the chads there. Fucking ER fuel. If she wouldnt have been the wife of the gym owner I would have fucking smacked her face with some dumbells.

Hit her head with a barbell and pretend it was an accident

At least you don’t smell like rotten roast beef.

Let she be right, fart next to her

I'm not that sharpest tool in the shed but aren't you supposed to smell bad and sweat when you workout inside the gym?

Incel even at the gym. Like some kind of gymcel or something

I'm not that sharpest tool in the shed but aren't you supposed to smell bad and sweat when you workout inside the gym?

Your average thot's idea of a workout is walking on a treadmill for 20 minutes and a set of quarter-depth squats.

Suifuel tbh, just train at home if you can.

Your average thot's idea of a workout is walking on a treadmill for 20 minutes and a set of quarter-depth squats.
Sounds fair to me. Baby steps for adult BABIES.

I hated seeing stacies or beckies at the gym.

Stick your hand in your armpit and wipe it on her face

Just take a shower bRo :soy::soy::soy:

Gyms are not friendly places for incels. I always just keep to myself and pretend the people there don’t exist

Bro i like you but smelling bad is not a good thing tbh.
Even i feel disgusted whenever i see a dirty person. (Just take a shower brooooooooo)
But anyways, shes a rude cunt.

If it was Chad that smelled bad, she'd be like, "oh, such a manly scent. This is what a real man smells like" teehee

But it’s men who say nasty things and women are angels... :soy::soy::soy:

Today's gym is the new nightclub Chad's and Stacys only go there to get laid tbh.

What a cunt. I wish people would just ignore my existence instead of ridicule me

Looks like someone forgot to take a shower :feelskek:

Wow. News flash: People at the gym sweat and stink.

I'm pretty sure most people smell like shit during a gym session, because they're, I don't know, sweating?

On the off chance she said you stank because you actually stank and not because you're ugly, you're supposed to shower before and after gym, and use deodorant. Also restrict or even eliminate animal products from your diet, as those are major causes of BO.

I'm pretty sure most people smell like shit during a gym session, because they're, I don't know, sweating?
Your sweat is not supposed to stink.

Not your fault the roastie doesnt know how to work out.

Your smell == Your looks tbh

Your smell == Your looks tbh

Fucking roastie whore I hope she dies. I bet she wouldnt have told that to the chads there. Fucking ER fuel. If she wouldnt have been the wife of the gym owner I would have fucking smacked her face with some dumbells.
What happened that led up to that? or did the bitch just literally just walk up and say that?