Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Roastie whore slammed to the ground by Iranian police for not wearing the hijab

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
If there would be such a thing as a state with the blackpill as its leading ideology, it would look like this.

I wish women would dress more modest in western country's ngl

Islam is right about women.

There's a lot of Iranian sluts at my school, wish this would happen to them once.

There's a lot of Iranian sluts at my school
That's no surprise, most of the Iranians who fled their country during/after the Islamic Revolution were leftists and atheists so their fathers are probably feminist betas.

lmfao good shit

I wouldn't pay much attention to these kinds of posts if I were you, it's just propaganda to wage war against Iran.

That's no surprise, most of the Iranians who fled their country during/after the Islamic Revolution were leftists and atheists so their fathers are probably feminist betas.
Yeah quite a few are, but there are also some pro-Shah degenerate rightists too who identify as "moderate Muslims".

I want to believe that women should be allowed to do anything they want, but that should also mean they should be responsible for their actions (like no public help if they get pregnant), and they should be allowed to prostitute themselves (it's insane to prohibit it like in the US, for instance).

If women are allowed to taunt men but if at the same time men aren't even allowed to pay to get rid of the sexual tension women built, then it's a recipe for disaster.

Islam takes the stance that it's simpler to just prevent women from taunting men. It's not the best strategy IMHO, but it sure is better than what the West is doing.

I want to believe that women should be allowed to do anything they want, but that should also mean they should be responsible for their actions (like no public help if they get pregnant), and they should be allowed to prostitute themselves (it's insane to prohibit it like in the US, for instance).

If women are allowed to taunt men but if at the same time men aren't even allowed to pay to get rid of the sexual tension women built, then it's a recipe for disaster.

Islam takes the stance that it's simpler to just prevent women from taunting men. It's not the best strategy IMHO, but it sure is better than what the West is doing.

You see, that would make you a supporter of actual equality, which no-one is campaigning for.

Foids who bravely fights against chauvinist iranian dictatorship ( :soy: )are my favorite mythological creatures.

Reallity, foid resist to be arrested and is arrested by the force just like anywhere else.

Shariah law is too based.
If they removed the religious aspects of it I would want it implemented here.

shame the foid didn't break her neck

guess i wasn't entitled to that lifefuel. regardless, it is pleasing to see the Iranian government standing firm against the wave of degeneracy that is infecting the globe

I don't think foids should run around like whores, but I'm also against Burka. (Hijabs are ok)

Alhamdulillah !

Clicked on the thread so fast, wasn't disappointed. Based police.

This is propaganda.

This is how neoconservative chickenhawks who can't wait to bomb Tehran manage to secure the support of far-left SJWs.

You don't see similar videos from Saudi Arabia even though Saudi women make Iranian women look like American sorority sluts. I mean, the Saudis are easily the most demented regime in the Middle East.

Women found doing this should be punishable to rape by ugly males

I noticed a lot of these whores are trying to act defiant and take off their scarves. They want to wear all the latest slutty fashion and show off their asses to attract horsecock.

I hope iranians crush them good. Need to use some military tactics so they learn their lesson

Based Iranians.

I want to believe that women should be allowed to do anything they want
Why? What good would that do to society? Women engage in self-destructive behaviour due to their intense desire for Chad so 'equality' would only bring them and us men suffering. It's best just to force them to live decent lives with force, to the degree that they are capable of that.
This is propaganda.

This is how neoconservative chickenhawks who can't wait to bomb Tehran manage to secure the support of far-left SJWs.

You don't see similar videos from Saudi Arabia even though Saudi women make Iranian women look like American sorority sluts. I mean, the Saudis are easily the most demented regime in the Middle East.
Why are they demented? Because they do not allow women to whore themselves out as easily as western governments?

Why are they demented? Because they do not allow women to whore themselves out as easily as western governments?

Because absolute monarchies are demented.

Because they stone and execute people in public. Sometimes for the crime of not agreeing with the government.

Because they cut off people's hands for petty theft.

Because their royal families buy stupid shit like gold-plated Lamborghinis instead of giving out NEETbux or investing in research and infrastructure.

Because I can't gamble, eat bacon, and drink booze there. And those are great copes.

Because they export their fundamentalism to other terrorist groups in the region.

Because they bomb civilians in Yemen.

Because they throw tantrums over minor, petty disagreements, like when they cut diplomatic relations with Qatar a couple years ago.

The West is far superior to Saudi Arabia.

But, oh, they happen to be slightly more conservative than the West when it comes to the foid issue, so we should just ignore everything else about Saudi Arabia. Why don't you move there and ascend if their women aren't whores?

Police are worse than foids though. No way I'm gonna applaud Muslim sharia law police. Let her go out in public without cloth on her head. Heaven forbid some ape with no self control see her titilating hair follicles and get a woody to disgrace allah

Last edited:
Very cultured male officer. That wasn't a slam, looks like some form of sutemi waza.

Iran is retarded they forbid foids to show hair in public but on the other hand state funds tranny operations for faggots because islam doesnt say anything about trannies.

There's a lot of Iranian sluts at my school, wish this would happen to them once.
what country do iranian women even go, the whole muslim world and west hates their country

Last edited:
That would spare us from having to hear them complaining about shit.
They will never stop complaining, you should know that by now. I'm sure western men in the 1910s and 1920s had the same mindset when they gave the first feminist wave their way by giving women the right to vote. But that only made things worse.
Because Shia islam legalize transgenderism and polygamy
They still seem to have more control over their women than any Sunni government.
But, oh, they happen to be slightly more conservative than the West when it comes to the foid issue, so we should just ignore everything else about Saudi Arabia.
Yes.

They will never stop complaining, you should know that by now. I'm sure western men in the 1910s and 1920s had the same mindset when they gave the first feminist wave their way by giving women the right to vote. But that only made things worse.

Well the right to vote sure is a problem, but it should transcend gender. I like for instance the common idea in the manosphere that you can't vote if you benefit from any sort of welfare, or something like that.

Basically if a woman can prove she is indeed as capable as a man, I don't see why we should prevent her from doing her thing.

Basically if a woman can prove she is indeed as capable as a man, I don't see why we should prevent her from doing her thing.
Well, I personally do not believe in the idea that a woman has the potential to be as capable as a man so I'll have to disagree with you on that. Also, let's not forget that the idea that only men could vote could primarily be justified with the fact that it's only men who are forced to sacrifice their lives in times of war and not women.
Women can join the army but they cannot be forcefully recruited like us so that's still a major difference, we are expected to sacrifice our lives under certain circumstances and we deserve a certain compensation for that.

Well, I personally do not believe in the idea that a woman has the potential to be as capable as a man

There is no absolute rule in this regard. The statistic distributions overlap. Capable women are rare, but they exist.

Women can join the army but they cannot be forcefully recruited like us so that's still a major difference,
This has changed very recently in the US. One of the very few setbacks for gynocracy : women can now be drafted. A draft is not likely to happen soon, though.

Last edited:
I have a video of a 1st generation Yemen-American girl stripping, I also know her facebook page, I could expose her.

THOT PATROLLED
I have a video of a 1st generation Yemen-American girl stripping, I also know her facebook page, I could expose her.
do it. if the whore wants attention then give her attention and spread the nudes.

Last edited:
One of the last based country in the world.

It was actually a very gentle fall.
One of the last based country in the world.
THOT PATROLLED

do it. if the whore wants attention then give her attention and spread the nudes.
She wanted to get slammed to the floor by the Iranian police, that's why she didn't wear her hijab. She is literally get oppressionbux for running femoid day game. Simps need to wake up.

It's literally the ONLY religion that truly understands women's nature and applies restrictions to them accordingly.
I noticed a lot of these whores are trying to act defiant and take off their scarves. They want to wear all the latest slutty fashion and show off their asses to attract horsecock.

I hope iranians crush them good. Need to use some military tactics so they learn their lesson
That's what the internet and social media does. It homogenizes indigenous cultures, so that everyone on earth dresses and acts the same.

Last edited:
This is propaganda.

Saudi instagram girls are something...