Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie whore gets reality check, is annoyed by being Chad's booty call

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
stupid bitch could be good enough to be so many guys gf yet she only goes for chads

JBWTheory

0 points · 4 minutes ago

Maybe try a guy that's not put of your league then

---
watch him get downvoted to oblivion

The dumb whore just stated why she's not good enough JFL. She admitted she's a booty call, AKA not relationship material.

Attention whore is desperate.

She is clearly a "femcel". :feelsthink:

The dumb whore just stated why she's not good enough JFL. She admitted she's a booty call, AKA not relationship material.
That’s not how normies think. A girl can be fucked in all of her holes by a train of guys 10x a day for 10 years straight, and expect it to have zero effect on her marriage market value. She will expect some guy gigachad to turn her into the mother of his kids

"What made her relationship material and not me?"

Because she's Stacy and you're just some 4/10 slut who thinks she's entitled to Chad. Try dating within your league. You might actually find love. Also, take lots of showers, get a haircut, and work on your bitchy personality.

Lol. In her response to the guy that told her to date her looksmatch she said she feels shes just as attractive as Chad's.

It's amazing how many blackpills get confirmed by normies but they continue to deny them.

The other girl obviously had a good personality

It's her choice to be a bootycall as no one is forcing her

"What if I feel I'm just as attractive as him"
She definitely isn't. Lmao, she's probably a becky at best looking to settle with a 7+ guy. There's millions of 5-6/10 guys (her looksmatch) who'd kill to have a loyal wife/gf.

"I feel like they do" she writes..? well keep on feeling...

Yes. You're a hole with a lizard brain.

emcels but not satire.

"What if I feel I'm just as attractive as him"
She definitely isn't. Lmao, she's probably a becky at best looking to settle with a 7+ guy. There's millions of 5-6/10 guys (her looksmatch) who'd kill to have a loyal wife/gf.
You can guarantee this foid will never be loyal, even if she settles for her looksmatch she will still be out there sucking Chad's dick behind his back