Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Roastie Wedding Photographer Arrested After Having Sex with Guest and urinating on a tree while on the job

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
katie-mehta.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/w...th-guest-urinating-on-a-tree-while-on-the-job

A wedding photographer in Texas was arrested while on the job after allegedly having sex with a guest and urinating on a tree

Katie Mehta, 26, who goes by the name Max McIntyre for her business and swimsuit modeling career, was documenting a wedding at Parker Manor in Weatherford when the incident occurred

I noticed that she doesn’t seem to care. She left her Instagram on public and has gained over 4,000 followers in a day after she made national news. The publicity will not kill her career will it... it’s probably jumpstarted it.

Attention whores Profile where a bunch of comments I’ve seen of pages wanting to work with her- https://instagram.com/max_mcintyre

Her sister told the news that she was drugged and it made her act out. Blame anyone and anything but herself. Who needs responsibility when you can bang chad at a wedding and piss on trees

Edit- I should have probably put this in offtopic.

Last edited:
Why am I turned on by this?

Screenshot 20181128 141643

The blood of curry runs inside her. Lifefuel

She’s ugly.

Just imagine there’s some poor kid out there who’s mom is going around getting fucked like a cumrag and drinking cum and then getting arrested . Best pray the kid is a foid.. foids don’t know what shame is.

street shitting and rapist curry genes courses through her veins.
Pajeet

She seems like the kinda girl you want to see slowly eat down a banana

The depravity of the female mind knows no bounds.

yup, ur average western foid in a nutshell right there. Seriously, fuck the west...

Smart "career" move. She's hot af ngl

Nice pair of tits on her, you can even see nips through the shirt.

people will still defend her.

she did this intentionally. the roastie is well aware of this. now she will use it to her advantage.

All I can think about is that she decided to urinate on a tree. Like a canine. I have this mental image of her on all fours at the time and even lifting up one of her legs.

Imagine being a guy who goes to a wedding and ends up fucking some chick there. It was probably no big deal to him either. He was probably laughing at her while she pissed on the tree and thinking, why does this kind of thing always happen to me whenever I go to a wedding lol!

This is how women look at 26 guys. They look aged and ugly as fuck. If you haven't gotten laid by then it's fucking over. Do you seriously plan to lose your virginity to some bitter ugly old hag?

And she’s a mother. Disgusting whore.

LOL no one noticed the necro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back