Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie trying too hard for us to like her.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Don't really disagree with most of what she's saying tbh, but I have a strong feeling that she doesn't really mean or believe in any of that and that she's just trying to show how much she's "not like the other girls" and how she's in the crowd with incels, Tate fans and whatever:feelshaha:.

aZDV9En_700bwp.webp

Another Pick me BITCH, old sage MGTOW wisdom concocted in the bowels of cynicism mixed with genuine experience: AWALT

Imagine being female but able to reason like a man. You'd have foids soooo much.

Based but she's probably a pick me

Don't really disagree with most of what she's saying tbh, but I have a strong feeling that she doesn't really mean or believe in any of that and that she's just trying to show how much she's "not like the other girls" and how she's in the crowd with incels, Tate fans and whatever:feelshaha:.

aZDV9En_700bwp.webp

"All other girls have no talents and no intelligence except for me."

aZDV9En_700bwp.webp

Never trust what a women says

As my theory I said before 'personality' is a female thing that tries to make her seem different from other holes guys usually don't give a shit about this stuff

aZDV9En_700bwp.webp

Will shit on short men

The text is based. The person who wrote it? Grifting.

still chad only so idgaf

Based but she's probably a pick me
No she isn't. She wants Chad Thunderdeepdiscussionscock. I can't understand how everytime a woman criticizes shallowness and vanity in other women it's assumed she'd date a subhuman. Total non sequitur. There are idiot foids and intelligent foids : they're both horrified by you breathing in their proximity.