Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie tries to justify cheating for women

So basically,

If a guy cheats in a relationship, it's wrong and he should be punished.

But if a girl cheats in a relationship, it's because she isn't getting what she needs/wants in the relationship, no punishment.

JFL at "femoid advice" and cucked western societies.

The mental gymnastics she has to go through to justify being a whore,smh.

Lol, her logic doesn't make much sense, you could reverse the genders and it would be no different. It's more often that girls feel the need to justify their cheating more, and will thus say that "something was wrong" in the relationship. In reality that "something wrong" is that their bf isn't attractive enough to give her the tingles that random chads do.

Do any of the chads have the balls to call these whores on their shit? They probably don't even bring this garbage up in front of them because they only reserve this type of bitching for beta males, but I wonder how chads handle it if a stacy talks this bullshit around them.

Thats true. Most Women cheat because theyre not getting the 24/7 attention theyre feel entitled too.
But they cheat too if theyre seduced by chad

Women move in with guys who can't get the job done all the time. Women cheat and their friends keep it a secret.

I want to hit her with a truck.

Lol, her logic doesn't make much sense, you could reverse the genders and it would be no different. It's more often that girls feel the need to justify their cheating more, and will thus say that "something was wrong" in the relationship. In reality that "something wrong" is that their bf isn't attractive enough to give her the tingles that random chads do.

Do any of the chads have the balls to call these whores on their shit? They probably don't even bring this garbage up in front of them because they only reserve this type of bitching for beta males, but I wonder how chads handle it if a stacy talks this bullshit around them.

twitch is a pretty cucked site

Not even gonna bother watching this. Fucking ridiculous