Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie toastie

JFL fuck a roast beef, you cant even feel her vagina, you are pratically fucking the air

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

the fucking reversal, i bet foids are losing their minds in the comments

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

the fucking reversal, i bet foids are losing their minds in the comments
Foids Get So Hysterical When Called Roasties , It's One Of The Most Effective Insults To Use On Them

Foids Get So Hysterical When Called Roasties , It's One Of The Most Effective Insults To Use On Them
it's cuz no matter how much they lie or try and leverage their "all women are wonderful" halo into trying to make men think they are innocent angels who aren't whores, a loose blown out pussy never lies about the true cum dumpsters they are

it's cuz no matter how much they lie or try and leverage their "all women are wonderful" halo into trying to make men think they are innocent angels who aren't whores, a loose blown out pussy never lies about the true cum dumpsters they are
This , It Reveals All Of Their Past And Their True Nature