Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie sticks up for sandnigger rapefugees

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14h5v38/there_is_a_lot_of_white_feminism_on_this_sub_and/

Many of the comments were largely casting blame on the men on the boat, and saying that this only happened because the men on the boat were sexist, and that they’re sexist because they’re from Afghanistan or Pakistan. There was this weird logic that because these men were from those countries, and Islam is practiced in those countries, all those women and children died. I just…don’t get this logic. To me, it seemed like a lot of those comments had this undertone of “brown men are inherently sexist and evil and we must save their women from them!!!!”

There's no way hindoo curries or ricecels would get this response from foids. Just be muslim :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: @ilieknothing @Med Amine @Made in Heaven

Brown men are inherently based because they put toilets back in their place
No no you dirty sand whore those white cunts got it right

why bother making this a post? this is something they do everyday. it would be news if she DIDN'T want to suck rapenigger cock

nah. foids only like white guys and the idea that foids are racemixing with tyrones and refugees is 4tran propaganda

tbh, bullshit thread.
we all know that this bitch is just trying to protect sand whores and she's probably happy that the ethnic men also died and even if she wasn't, 99,999999% of western toilets still hate ethnic men

tbh, bullshit thread.
we all know that this bitch is just trying to protect sand whores and she's probably happy that the ethnic men also died and even if she wasn't, 99,999999% of western toilets still hate ethnic men
this. any foid that talks about protecting POC are only talking about foids. ethnic men to them are still lumped in with all other men and are viewed as a common enemy to feminism

There's no way hindoo curries or ricecels would get this response from foids. Just be muslim :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: @ilieknothing @Med Amine @Made in Heaven
Sand Niggers at the end of the day are seen as more human than curry and rice. You can tell this because despite all the anti-sand propaganda kikes and christcucks push in the media, we still get better treatment in general compared to other ethnics

nah. foids only like white guys and the idea that foids are racemixing with tyrones and refugees is 4tran propaganda
It really isn't. /pol/cels cry all day about Sand niggers invading muh west, yet when you look at actual percentages, indians and asians are a far far bigger racial threat than we are.

For 1, their sheer numbers outnumber sands. In Canada, Indians, SEAs, and asians collectively account for nearly 17% of the population whereas MENAs account for a mere 4% of the population.

For 2, we Sands are still at the end of the day more genetically similar and phentypically similar to europeans than any of these indians/asians.

In other words, both in numbers and genetics, we pose far less of a threat to "white purity in canada" than indians/asians. Yet you constantly see /pol/cels seething and fuming and sands.

At the end of the day, the reason /pol/cels cry about black and sand men fucking white women is because there is significantly enough of it happen that they take notice of it, otherwise they wouldn't care, just like how you never see them cry about indian or asian men fucking white women, because It rarely happens.

If a zombie apocalypse ever happens watch foids advocate for zombie personhood and say shit like “ur a bigot for not letting them in ur borders sweaty, dis y u inkwell” :foidSoy:

This foid is going against the grain. It said most there hated the Muslims, I’m not surprised

Sand Niggers at the end of the day are seen as more human than curry and rice. You can tell this because despite all the anti-sand propaganda kikes and christcucks push in the media, we still get better treatment in general compared to other ethnics

It really isn't. /pol/cels cry all day about Sand niggers invading muh west, yet when you look at actual percentages, indians and asians are a far far bigger racial threat than we are.

For 1, their sheer numbers outnumber sands. In Canada, Indians, SEAs, and asians collectively account for nearly 17% of the population whereas MENAs account for a mere 4% of the population.

For 2, we Sands are still at the end of the day more genetically similar and phentypically similar to europeans than any of these indians/asians.

In other words, both in numbers and genetics, we pose far less of a threat to "white purity in canada" than indians/asians. Yet you constantly see /pol/cels seething and fuming and sands.

At the end of the day, the reason /pol/cels cry about black and sand men fucking white women is because there is significantly enough of it happen that they take notice of it, otherwise they wouldn't care, just like how you never see them cry about indian or asian men fucking white women, because It rarely happens.
In Europe sand niggers are the bigger threat you dumb JBW coper

How do You RedditCel survive reading all this bullshit on a daily basis?
I’ve just spent 20/25 minutes looking through all of this and want to end it all.
@Lv99_BixNood

Ethnics should neg cumskin foids into fucking them by accusing them of "white feminism"

Hmm, I think East Asia is definitely closer to the Euro experience judging by intelligence, standards of living, economic development etc.
With Japan for example it's very obvious, it's an island empire not so dissimilar to the UK.
Ask any white normgroid and they will likely have far more affinity to Korea and Japan than any Arab state.

They have been brainwashed by jews

I hope all of them get raped, this is why I don't feel bad about the grooming gangs in the UK, those toilets and foids definitely wanted to fuck those refugees

Ethnics should neg cumskin foids into fucking them by accusing them of "white feminism"

Hmm, I think East Asia is definitely closer to the Euro experience judging by intelligence, standards of living, economic development etc.
With Japan for example it's very obvious, it's an island empire not so dissimilar to the UK.
Ask any white normgroid and they will likely have far more affinity to Korea and Japan than any Arab state.
I feel closer to Sands tbh, Rices just seem really weird to me.
But that could just be bc I grew up with so many Sands and got used to Islam and all that stuff.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I feel closer to Sands tbh, Rices just seem really weird to me.
But that could just be bc I grew up with so many Sands and got used to Islam and all that stuff.
thanks man, even in saudi arabia here the sands are more generous and benevolent. Hell they even give you money to go to college and there's no interest in loans.

In Europe sand niggers are the bigger threat you dumb JBW coper
Threat in what manner? Even in Britain, the % of MENAs is 0.7 and the % of Indians in Brittany is 5%. And keep in mind this is 2011 stats, so it's definitely gotten worse for thr curry population increase since then
thanks man, even in saudi arabia here the sands are more generous and benevolent. Hell they even give you money to go to college and there's no interest in loans.
Wish I could live in saudi. Niggers and jungle gooks are allowed in instead

Wish I could live in saudi. Niggers and jungle gooks are allowed in instead
the biggest mistake saudis made was letting these animals in, they should've accepted more iraqi/syrian refugees from their OWN bloodline

yes, asia is more similar cultually to europeans because they are a loser conquered race with no spine and zero racial pride who have spent every decade post WW2 trying to miserably mold their culture and society to be more western.

If asians getting eyelid surgeries, nose jobs and skin bleaching to look more white didn't sell you on this, idk what will.

In any case, we arent really talking culture here, but genetics. And asians are far off from europeans in that regard by a long shot. The average sand is far less discriminated against based on his RACE than the average asian.
Ask any white normgroid and they will likely have far more affinity to Korea and Japan than any Arab ststate
Most normgroids don't know fuck all about Korea or Japan and they only have """affinity""" for it due to anime weeabooism and rice cucks making it rasy for whitecels to ascend with their women

Every fucking time I hear a european talking about their life in Asia, they always say how it's difficult and makes them depressed. Yet I have seen many europeans who move to places like turkey, Egypt, or the gulf countries and talk of how peaceful and happy it is there.

the biggest mistake saudis made was letting these animals in, they should've accepted more iraqi/syrian refugees from their OWN bloodline
I made a thread on this topic actually JFL