Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie starts petition to have her war hero grandfather stripped of his honors.

wtf she is a cunt I never heard of a foid do something like this before

He was a Chad too.

A lot of lithuanians have no honor and kissing (((ass))). Not me, have no information about my grandfathers participating in that thing which happened, but if it really happened and they participated-I would be proud

A Change petition to make a foreign government admit it helped Nazis? How fucking demented is this bitch? Revoke her teaching license.

I don't know if change.org ever works tbh

Stuff like kickstarter and change.org usually doesn't work, I personally doubt that this will ever be successful. If it does I will be in genuine shock.

Fucking traitor. Her grandfather is a hero.

Hitler's mistake was not putting foids like her in camps

This is just fucking disgusting. Be proud of your grandfather, you fucking whore.

Just strip your ancestor of his honor for good goy points theory.

Americans telling other independent governments what to do, nothing new under the sun.

They can't take his honor, it's already apart of history.

Stuff like kickstarter and change.org usually doesn't work, I personally doubt that this will ever be successful. If it does I will be in genuine shock.

I would be proud of my grandfather, even if he was an Axe Murderer.

Wtf is wrong with these foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back