Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie slutshaming 11 year olds

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/13uoqd7/am_i_in_a_minority_if_i_think_this_is_too/

I am refering to how young girls (10 y/o to 13-14) are dressing up and acting nowadays, too mature and kinda sexualised for their ages. I see 11-12 y/o girls with that heavy IG make-up, fake really long ass nails and just sexualised clothing. For example, yesterday I saw a 12 y/o girl with the STRINGS of her panties coming up/out of her pants, done on purpose not accidentally, like that IG or TikTok trend where chicks pull up their thong strings above their pants/skirts on their hips to obviously look sexy and curvy. I dont think she knew what she was doing per se, just a trend she's seen online. But that is still too weird for me given her age. I also saw some pictures on IG of 11-12 y/o girls with heavy make-up and pouting lips or pics taken from angles that focus on their ass (like camera is down looking up to them) and them posing and arching their backs and so on.

Yikes how misogynistic of her to slutshame those innocent little angels who are totally virgins :soy: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

BUT IF AN INCEL SPEAKS ABOUT THIS TRUTH THEN HE IS LABELLED AS A PEDOPHILE

Sounds like someone is jealous

she's right, toilets these days and even foidlets are wearing very revealing clothes for their ages
i am sure i see some foidlets wearing pants above their knees level and playing around in the streets while having fakeup.
it seems that the parents these days have no shame letting their kids out of the house like that then they blame pedos when something bad happens

Bitch forgot to mention she was sucking dick around that age too.

she's right, toilets these days and even foidlets are wearing very revealing clothes for their ages
i am sure i see some foidlets wearing pants above their knees level and playing around in the streets while having fakeup.
it seems that the parents these days have no shame letting their kids out of the house like that then they blame pedos when something bad happens

She's right, foidlets are out of control these days, my mom has to buy the best looking long dresses and skirts to keep my youngest sister happy during the summer, it isn't even that hot in here and all she thinks about are short pants

In America they even have beauty contests where they dress 11 year olds up like sluts in front of their parents :feelskek:

12 year olds girls in my 7th grade class were fucking. Those whores start young. Prophet was right to marry Aisha at 9, as always.

Sometimes I wonder why there isn’t twice the number of grapes as there are. Fucking wearing see through tights are a substitute for actual trousers or skirts smh

As the Minister of Decency I approve of this fridge foid's message, but I will add that adults should also dress modestly.

Yikes how misogynistic of her to slutshame those innocent little angels who are totally virgins :soy: :feelshaha:
These days you can't start slut shaming early enough.

fuck that fat old hag loli's should always dress in skimpy clothes

Some girls age terribly because of too much alcohol and having become desensitized to sex. They should leave lolis alone and let them experiment on their own terms instead of being highly jealous

I get called a pedophile for merely pointing out the behaviour is disgusting and shouldn't be practised societally and that islamic societies despite being ugly subhumans very rearly have incels bengladesh my own country is proof

You're a hag is what they'll say to her if she tries to lecture them irl :lul:

Lolis also all wear shirts that leave their belly uncovered and giga short pants. Pure coomfuel. I don't know what the parents are thinking.