Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie slaps a Tyrone teacher, thugmaxxed low-inhib Tyrone hits her back

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★

Later that day she got slapped again by his bbc jfl. Foids start drama with chads and tyrones as they lowkey love being abused by them

Later that day she got slapped again by his bbc jfl. Foids start drama with chads and tyrones as they lowkey love being abused by them
Even before I watched this video I knew what was about to happen. Niggers are just so violent if it was a white teacher he would have called the principal and got her expelled.

I might’ve seen this as self-defense if it weren’t for him acting like a sadist. It’s like he enjoys rehearsing this character jfl.

I might’ve seen this as self-defense if it weren’t for him acting like a sadist. It’s like he enjoys rehearsing this character jfl.
Niggers are doing this every single time even while being unprovoked. What you are seeing is a nigger acting like a nigger. I was honestly not surprised at all. I predicted what was going to happen just because of the color of his skin.

give these worthless tiktok niggers an oscar
You really think so? Why would they deliberately put their integrity on the line if this were staged?

Niggers are doing this every single time even while being unprovoked. What you are seeing is a nigger acting like a nigger. I was honestly not surprised at all. I predicted what was going to happen just because of the color of his skin.
Mayos practice shit like this all the time too tbh.

You really think so? Why would they deliberately put their integrity on the line if this were staged?
IT is probably going to chimp out hard over this if they ever found it.

Mayos practice shit like this all the time too tbh.
White on black violence does not compare to black on white violence. Countless of videos of niggers harassing and assaulting whites for no reason in schools or on the streets. It's not about "muh race" well then they have to explain why even rich niggers eliminate each other. Japan is about to suffer from the same because they failed to take notes from what happens when you let in primitive savages in your country.

integrity in 2023

they will just say some shit like: "we were doing a social experiment about equality :foidSoy:" after cashing in on the attention and ad revenue
Maybe you’re right. The way she just paralyzingly sits there and refuses to even leave the class makes it look unauthentic. I’d have let the adrenaline take in tbh.

Oh they’re gonna have a field day with this one jfl.
Total: 18 (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 6), one of them is definitely making a post on their pathetic cucked foid worshipping subreddit.

Wow, you guys really are fucking retarded enough to believe this is real.

You can even see that he intentionally slaps her hand. The entire thing is staged. It astounds me how dull-sighted some of you are.
the sheboon next to her seems genuine shocked. Could be staged though yeah.

give these worthless tiktok niggers an oscar
100% staged now that I look at the other students’ facial reactions. Dogshit acting.

Total: 18 (Incels: 12, Bluepillers: 6), one of them is definitely making a post on their pathetic cucked foid worshipping subreddit.
Rent free. :feelskek:

My goodness.

Wow, you guys are fucking retarded enough to believe this is real.

You can even see that he intentionally slaps her hand. The entire thing is staged. It astounds me how dull-sighted some of you are.

The actress conspicuously extends her left hand outward in preparation for the slap, then, after the slap, her hand adheres to the laws of inertia by moving in direct proportion to the force of the slap.
they are actually risking a lot if it is actually fake. This teacher is going to get fired over it for sure. In this feminist soyciety do you think that they can get away with it even if it is a joke ? :feelskek:

We need to use more physical force against women

Well, you might not be cognizant of the truth, but at least you're doubtful of mere appearances.
you cannot justify this to feminists even if it is a joke. They are getting offended and triggered over the slightest thing and they are also the ones who run the US.

I love his balance between elegance and thugness

I love his balance between elegance and thugness

Looks like a skit.

Looks like a skit.
apparently it has to do with some drama class and I was unaware of that. I quite literally got baited and made this low effort thread.

Equal rights, equal lefts

Uppercut that bitch right in the pussy

Last edited:
they are actually risking a lot if it is actually fake. This teacher is going to get fired over it for sure. In this feminist soyciety do you think that they can get away with it even if it is a joke ? :feelskek:
Dats RAAAYCIST :soy: :soy: :soy:

I would never attend a class taught by a nigger.

This is fake retard

fabricated and homosexual

Wow, you guys are fucking retarded enough to believe this is real.

You can even see that he intentionally slaps her hand. The entire thing is staged.
Yep, you can also tell how soft and weak his slap was. Damn are some users retarded.

Women are so defiant and disrespectful that should be regularly beaten by men.