Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie says that she would rather have a chad who treats her bad than an ugly guy who treats her good

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
Just imagine if you were a chad, you can treat these whores like shit and they'll still be on their hands and knees worshipping you
IMG 2614

Atleast she is honest

Thing is, no woman "is into" ugly males and she would only treat them as beta orbiters.

Part of me can't help but wondering if we removed the extreme status seeking component of modern culture if woman would be capable of settling. There seems to be periods in time where large numbers of women did manage to settle and they didn't all kill themselves in the process, nor were guns held to their heads. I don't imagine we are likely to ever see it happen in our lifetimes, but I do wonder.

Women's twitter accounts are full of some of the most retarded bullshit you'll ever see

I like how all girls have to do is stop rewarding guys that treat them terribly with sex and then they will stop being terrible. That's fucking it. Nope, vagina tingles when you see a tall guy or a guy with an attractive face and nothing else matters. Also I like how attractive guys constantly have girls throwing themselves at them(girls are the choosers), so it's just another girl to them and it's a common occurrence that doesn't even mean anything. Where as with an ugly guy it would be such a big deal to have one girl give you attention.

Women's twitter accounts are full of some of the most retarded bullshit you'll ever see
yeah these harpies should be banned on every single social media platform.

They screech their retarded low iq bullshit too much.

I like how all girls have to do is stop rewarding guys that treat them terribly with sex and then they will stop being terrible. That's fucking it. Nope, vagina tingles when you see a tall guy or a guy with an attractive face and nothing else matters. Also I like how attractive guys constantly have girls throwing themselves at them(girls are the choosers), so it's just another girl to them and it's a common occurrence that doesn't even mean anything. Where as with an ugly guy it would be such a big deal to have one girl give you attention.
When Chads are hoarding a majority of the sexual trafficking, the scraps and leftovers betas are given are seen as holy beings bestowed upon them from the heavens.
So this leads to roasties getting overvalued by the lower tier of men and treated disposable by top tier men, it's really simple.
I mean, if Incels were akin to an economic group in the sexual marketplace, we'd be the poor class.

Thing is, no woman "is into" ugly males and she would only treat them as beta orbiters.
Asian females are into anything that's white a disgrace to their race and should be terminated.

I thought treating women better is how you get laid.

The thing is, she really is into ugly guys, she's just being a stuck up cunt and only holding out for chads who pump and dump her. When those ugly "nice guys" get older they won't want your used up whore ass anymore.

tbh i know chads who beat their wives and gfs and they still go back crawling to them lusting after their dick.. roasties are beautiful but retarded creatures

She speaks for every woman on earth. Getting abused is her own damn fault.

The thing is, she really is into ugly guys, she's just being a stuck up cunt and only holding out for chads who pump and dump her. When those ugly "nice guys" get older they won't want your used up whore ass anymore.
... Actually, the sheer amount of cuck orbiters marrying older women nowadays would surprise you because these cucks will jump through hoops to get a small amount of heat every other year.

tbh i know chads who beat their wives and gfs and they still go back crawling to them lusting after their dick.. roasties are beautiful but retarded creatures
They're not even beautiful passed the age 19 without their fakeup.
... Actually, the sheer amount of cuck orbiters marrying older women nowadays would surprise you because these cucks will jump through hoops to get a small amount of heat every other year.
Those men are a disgrace to all men and should be rounded up and shot. Any time you see a man like that you should mercilessly shame and make fun of him on sight. That will teach him not to be a cucked faggot.

They're not even beautiful passed the age 19 without their fakeup.

eh after 30 they start looking shitty. except black bitches. if they take care of themselves they can look good up until 50 no lie

Here's the real issue. SM and assorted apps like Instagram, plus the dating sites, have made the world an entirely looks-fixated place. No reasonably attractive foid wants to have pictures on her Farcebook with a ugly guy. It's all about image. In times gone by, a man could get an attractive woman if he worked hard enough, was a decent human being and treated her right. Those days are long gone. The uglies are here to make the bed after Rhonda Roastie had fucked Chad.

I wish I had a big cock so I could rape her mouth

eh after 30 they start looking shitty. except black bitches. if they take care of themselves they can look good up until 50 no lie
To me there's a big difference between 20 year olds and 30.
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 122336 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 123107 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 123419 AM

Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 122323 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 121910 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 121834 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 122207 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 122216 AM

a foid would prefer being chad's least favorite side girl over being an average man's everything.

She's doing us a favor, spreading the blackpill. My respect. No more useless bluepilled crap about personality, ladies, only truth.

Part of me can't help but wondering if we removed the extreme status seeking component of modern culture if woman would be capable of settling. There seems to be periods in time where large numbers of women did manage to settle and they didn't all kill themselves in the process, nor were guns held to their heads. I don't imagine we are likely to ever see it happen in our lifetimes, but I do wonder.

those periods were when women literally did not have access to any chads in the first place AND monogamy was strictly enforced.
like, when everybody expects her to get married at 16, and she has never left her village in her life, it's easy to settle for the local blacksmith's son.

but give her access to free communication and long distance travel? she'll leave the village for the city to become some minor lords fourth concubine while the blacksmith's son ends up an incel.

those periods were when women literally did not have access to any chads in the first place AND monogamy was strictly enforced.
like, when everybody expects her to get married at 16, and she has never left her village in her life, it's easy to settle for the local blacksmith's son.

but give her access to free communication and long distance travel? she'll leave the village for the city to become some minor lords fourth concubine while the blacksmith's son ends up an incel.
At least there wasn't a state to cuck men at that time.

Just imagine if you were a chad, you can treat these whores like shit and they'll still be on their hands and knees worshipping you
View attachment 17969
She's up front about it, she dislikes it on an intellectual level; that said, it's not her fault. There are billions of years of evolution conspiring against her on this issue.