Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roastie said this to me at work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This old roastie (60+) who is actually pretty nice to me most of the time one day just randomly told me that i can go far in the company because I am a man and our industry is a mans world. That there is no limit I can’t achieve there, because I’m a man. She didn’t even mention anything about my work rate or education or even imply that I don’t deserve to go places, just that I can because I’m a man.

I just kinda smile and nodded and joked it off and said blah blah yeah I’ll be telling the boss what to do one day and such. But realistically I was thinking that women have it easy because they can make any career choice they want and get positions because of their gender. Not only that but if they fail they have a man to fall back on and support them if they don’t make it in the working world. For example this roastie doesnt make a ton but she doesn’t have to because she has a husband who does, and that’s why they have a huge house in the country. I don’t think I even have to mention the work habits and poor attendance of women in the workplace.

This old roastie (60+) who is actually pretty nice to me most of the time one day just randomly told me that i can go far in the company because I am a man and our industry is a mans world. That there is no limit I can’t achieve there, because I’m a man. She didn’t even mention anything about my work rate or education or even imply that I don’t deserve to go places, just that I can because I’m a man.

I just kinda smile and nodded and joked it off and said blah blah yeah I’ll be telling the boss what to do one day and such.
You did the right thing. In public these days at the office with #metoo cases waiting to happen it's not worth revealing your power level.

I just kinda smile and nodded and joked it off and said blah blah yeah I’ll be telling the boss what to do one day and such.
Based.
Maintain opsec at all times.

She sees the guys above her and ignores all the rest and thinks being a guy is so easy.

You did the right thing. In public these days at the office with #metoo cases waiting to happen it's not worth revealing your power level.

She sees the guys above her and ignores all the rest and thinks being a guy is so easy.
The thing I noticed about broads who complain, the shit they mention when I tell them men have it worse, is none-senseless rambling about "muh bagina" or "muh periods" or "muh cramps" blah blah blah etc...

Whoroids are envious of those who are better than them (men) so they have to say shit like this to sleep better at nights.

bitch don't put any effort on her damn stupid life despite all the privileges she gets by just having a flappy roastbeef between her legs and has the audacity to complain about all men working their asses off the get something out of this pussy worshipping soyciety, laughable.

and our industry is a mans world.

Even if it were true that men keep women out of industry, that would just mean that being a man gives a edge against women, it doesn't give anything against other men.

Another instance of apex fallacy, basically. They see men on top and they think "wow it's so nice to be a man", while blissfully ignoring the many more men at the bottom.

Best reaction. A few years ago I would have definetely tried to disprove her, nowadays I would just go along with it for the sake of a better climate in the working place. I don't shit where I eat and trying to argue with someone about those topics is a waste of time and intellectual ressources which can only end badly, because it's impossible/very hard to change the mind of others anyways in a significant manner and it can easily lead to even greater biases/resentments against you, you only shoot yourself in the foot by trying to argue with people. You gain no advantage, but enormous disadvantages in the form of even greater social repression by trying to argue with others.

This. Furthermore, even if there was no worst case scenario of losing one's job rumours easily spread and this can lead to bullying (directly/indirectly) and even worse working conditions. Working is hell for anyone who isn't high IQ, good-looking, interested in his field and neurotypical anyways and there is no point in worsening the situation.

Revealing your power level is a rookie mistake. Something a greycel would do.

Rat her out to HR.

Act all butt hurt, and that you feel violated and want the foid to undergo sensitivity rehab in lock down

Rat her out to HR.

Act all butt hurt, and that you feel violated and want the foid to undergo sensitivity rehab in lock down
Tbh that’s gender harassment which you are supposed to get fired for as it’s a zero tolerance thing, but we all know if i reported it they would do nothing.