Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie reports INCEL to HR for browsing an Incel forum..

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

TFW Incels are literally seen as ISIS members... :feelskek:

If they do this to me I'll just rope.

does smell fake.

sorry for posting this then

"I leaned in and saw that he was on some incel subreddit"

jfl this is such a blatant larp, braincels has such an uncharacteristic(for the people unaffiliated with the community) layout that it would be hard to recognize on a first glance that its incel related UNLESS you are already familiar with the community which very few people are.

TFW Incels are literally seen as ISIS members... :feelskek:

lifefuel if we are as hated as isis

Last edited:
JFL what a stupid cunt

Even if this is LARP, the first paragraph is real enough. If you're not NT, this is what you can expect in the workplace, especially if it's an office full of women. You get called creepy, weird etc. behind your back even if you just mind your own business and your colleagues will jump at the first opportunity to get you fired or make your name dirt.

Weapons-grade NEET fuel.

I wonder if J is jsanza29

J here is a really weird guy. I think he has been at this job for a year and I have rarely heard him talk. He mostly keeps to himself. Rarely even gets up from his desk. I have caught him staring at me. Other women have said similar things.
Even if you keep to yourself and try your hardest not to interact with foids, they will still find a way to identify you as a rapist.

LARP. There are no incel subreddits.

The comments are a bit surprising.

It's funny how she mentioned him glancing at her. You can't even look at holes for a picosecond if you're ugly or they'll screech about you being an ugly creepy creep rapist and report you for harassment. Meanwhile chad can look as long as he wants and they would enjoy it.

They want you to never look at them ever if you're ugly, but if you don't look at them then they think you're creepy anyway. You literally can't win with these stupid bitches, JFL.

Seems the majority opinion is, she's an Asshole.

Faker than a Hollywood starlet’s rack.

Kek, females are terrified of the truecels. I hope he takes his revenge and becomes a hero

Faker than Holocaust

My workplace blocks this website lol but holy fuck this pisses me off. Mind your own business you stupid Bitch. They guy was harmless and did nothing bad to anybody and she fucked up his reputation

Last edited:
This is faker than the typical roastie's makeup.

She thinks she stopped a threat?

God I hope that guy teaches hER a lesson.

Even if this is LARP, the first paragraph is real enough. If you're not NT, this is what you can expect in the workplace, especially if it's an office full of women. You get called creepy, weird etc. behind your back even if you just mind your own business and your colleagues will jump at the first opportunity to get you fired or make your name dirt.

Weapons-grade NEET fuel.

seems like larp, but also JFL @ browsing incel forums in public

This post seems like LARP, but my brothers you have to protect yourself in the world. Living our life is unsafe, and talking about it with others like us is very unsafe.

The comments condemning her are life fuel tbh ngl. Also seen a post condemning IT on there. Winning me thinks.
This post seems like LARP, but my brothers you have to protect yourself in the world. Living our life is unsafe, and talking about it with others like us is very unsafe.

This.
Seems the majority opinion is, she's an Asshole.

Life fuel
Visit r/IncelTears, it's infested with Incels.

Updated my thread about them.

Massive LARP

“Oh teehee I hate incels look at me”

He just kept to himself and never harmed anyone, but he still lost his job because of this fucking whore, that bitch deserves to get raped.
I could get very violent against the bitch. Better for her to mind her business
Exactly I'd fucking strangle her on the way home xD
This is faker than the typical roastie's makeup.
I kinda hope it's fake because it's kinda making me mad ngl
Kek, females are terrified of the truecels. I hope he takes his revenge and becomes a hero