Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie releases song about “fucking” chad all night

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
Most of her songs seem to be about getting fucked, also strong first post

The way she sings those blatantly obvious lyrics about hard sex with chad in her stupid fake childish high pitched voice makes my blood boil.
strong first post
Thanks, I’ve been waiting for a long time to post here.

That's all foids sing or talk about.

There's no need to report on Ariana Grande. She's released songs like this before, therefore it isn't news.

There's no need to report on Ariana Grande. She's released songs like this before, therefore it isn't news.
In fact, quite a lot of female singers have released songs like this over the past decade. The music industry is washed up and garbage, and has been since the turn of the millennium.

The worst part is most of her fans are like 9 years old.

You listen to normie shit?

The worst part is most of her fans are like 9 years old.
I wouldn't mind if I can capitalize on it, but it's just going to be a bunch of 18yo tyrones deflowering that 9yo pussy leaving her with baby to raise alone because he threaten her with death if she tell

I am punished with no sex because I'm too moral to give death threats so people would find out and jail me so I don't do

not a single lyric
I wouldn't mind if I can capitalize on it, but it's just going to be a bunch of 18yo tyrones deflowering that 9yo pussy leaving her with baby to raise alone because he threaten her with death if she tell

I am punished with no sex because I'm too moral to give death threats so people would find out and jail me so I don't do

modern western music is degenerate

Her lips are fucking disgusting, she used to be cute wtf did she do to herself

Very rare based graycel

Pop music generally consists of the shrieking tones of hyper sexual women.

Spare yourself the pain, go soothe your soul with Tchaikovsky.

Because that's what she does to have popularity. She obviously not getting all these views cuz muh talent

Most female pop stars write all their songs about getting pumped and dumped by Chad. Chad is literally the only thing they think about

not a single second, not giving this whore a view. I'll just trust what you said OP

Never forget how she cucked manlet Mac Miller for that ugly tallfag Pete Davidson.

You listen to normie shit?
I don’t actually listen to it. I saw it recommended on YouTube so I could already tell where it was heading. I clicked on the video just to read the lyrics and even I was surprised by how blatant the lyrics are.

not a single second, not giving this whore a view. I'll just trust what you said OP
Good idea

Never forget how she cucked manlet Mac Miller for that ugly tallfag Pete Davidson.

I think I even remember her saying how Pete Davidson has a massive cock. So superficial but that’s just how they are.

I think I even remember her saying how Pete Davidson has a massive cock. So superficial but that’s just how they are.
I just looked that up and found an article from June 2018 about it. Mac Miller overdosed a few months later in September. Absolutely brutal.

This is why you just listen to whatever you want on spotify, etc. Don't even touch the fucking radio.

I just looked that up and found an article from June 2018 about it. Mac Miller overdosed a few months later in September. Absolutely brutal.
That shit was brutal tbh
He got a DUI shortly after they broke up too.
It seemed like he was going to come back in this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsKT0s5J8ko

But then a few months later he OD'd and died.

she should've died from that nail bomb in britain

This is what constitutes teeny bopper music. Targeted towards pre pubescent girls. Over, over, overrrrrrrrrrrrrr