Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie regrets divorcing her husband because he wouldn't be her slave, and she's now old, lonely, and miserable.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

a man wrote this, women dont have enough intelligence to acknowledge their mistakes

reading that gives me great pleasure hopefully she kills herself soon

a man wrote this, women dont have enough intelligence to acknowledge their mistakes
Sadly the most reasonable assumption. It would be a great pleasure to see a foid have some self awareness and suffer endlessly till suicide because of it.

that was satisfying to read
Tbh!, that's the sort of satisfaction I got in my 'redpill' phase. Foids don't regret shit about divorce. She, if we can assume that, is just jealous of her husband's happiness. Men rarely find happiness after divorce.

Yeah that’s the thing seems probable this is a larp. Hope it’s not though. Many women deserve this outcome.

She didn't acknowledge her mistakes. She said her ex-husband's new wife took everything from her.

foids need to be chained up in the kitchen all day and then shackled to the bed at night

>the consequences of my actions

I can't cage at these stories like I used to because these holes just got scammed by the hollyjew. of course they decide to do dumb shit like this, they are just retarded as fuck. they shouldn't have any autonomy to decide one way or the other and if they act up the husband should be supported by the state to beat the bitch up. like she nuked her life, her kids life, her husbands life just like that, there is no happy story here about how she got rekt in the end. yes she deserves it and worse (forced prostitution and weekly beatings) but that doesn't undo the harm she's inflicted :feelshmm:

She isn't entitled to a loving husband.

"I'm still very beautiful for my age"

Said no man ever... Women and their inflated egos...

hope she kills herself :smonk:

Sounds too good to be true. Most likely a LARP.

Another case of "I won the lottery but forgot to cash the ticket in time. Woe is me".

Foids cannot be responsible, end of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back