Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie rage after finding out she has been catfished

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Hey guys I am sorry I couldn’t go up to her and talk, I was very scare 
Cuz I am high inhib and can’t handle cringe and awkwardness. Kinda glad I didn’t 
Cuz she started crying.

So this is the roastie: https://imgur.com/a/o4cGT
This is chad: https://imgur.com/a/EYgEu

And this is her crying her eyes out and cussing me.

https://imgur.com/a/2le6b
Now she stopped replying to me and I feel really sad, cuz we have been talking
For a week and she was really fun and cheerful and always wished me good moning.

I guess I shouldn’t feel bad cuz she would have never liked my real face. Ugh idk what to do

Edit: I am still trying to catfish her and go for round 2, lets see if she falls for it for the same profile

Is that Bret Maverick? He has some decent looksmaxing advice videos.

Just stop thinking about it and move on

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Hey guys I am sorry I couldn’t go up to her and talk, I was very scare 
Cuz I am high inhib and can’t handle cringe and awkwardness. Kinda glad I didn’t 
Cuz she started crying.

So this is the roastie: https://imgur.com/a/2le6b
This is chad: https://imgur.com/a/EYgEu

And this is her crying her eyes out and cussing me.

https://imgur.com/a/2le6b
For a week and she was really fun and cheerful and always wished me good moning.

I guess I shouldn’t feel bad cuz she would have never liked my real face. Ugh idk what to do
You will forget it and laugh it off in few days or even tomorrow after a good sleep. Don't worry. Whores deserve that.

She is from a new city and "trying to meet new people" HAHHAHA. Why won't she meet sub5s? She only meets with chads, am I right? Also lol @ u acting beta in her conversations

Thanks for posting the pic of the Chad, I had been asking you twice to PM it to me.

You started to get bluepilled there in the end. Great experiment but dont get attached to these roasties while you do it. She was only wishing you good morning because she thought she would get some Chad dick

Who cares, she was a whore that wanted Chad's dick. She would've never even gave you a glance if you had used your real face. The guy is way out of her league. Fuck her, glad you wasted her time.

Also, I realize I must be bluepilled to a degree because I feel bad she's bawling even though I know she was coming to meet you because she thought you were good looking.

What a whore notice how she goes into angry bitch mode the moment she finds out you are not chad. Just in case you think what you did was wrong imagine if you said that and showed up and were even better looking than the chad in your profile, she would have jumped you. You should have called her out on being shallow and rejecting you for not being chad, instead of telling her it was a social experiment. Now she will think she is angry because you misled her instead of the fact that she is shallow and looking for chads, if you had met her irl told her that then she would have become defensive and started denying your statements. You can still text her the truth, also make sure to tell her she is not worthy of chad since she is only average, that will hurt her ego.

The end could have been better for super life fuel but i can see you are a very good person, you have even sympathy for our enemies. respect

You went full retard/bluepilled cuck towards the end.

Yeaj she ia there to meet new people.
L
M
A
O

Funny what sluts are ready to do for Chad's cock.

You should have met up with her and said "Hey, it's me, Chad."

Whoever pitied a stacy/roastie ended up pitiable - universal rule

Lol @ getting emotionally invested in a fucking catfish. You could have inconvenienced the whore a lot more but good work anyhoo.

Don't feel bad, Chad chasing whore deserved it 100%.

You're savage bro. You really should have got her to come to your door. Women are such whores she may have even fucked you because she didn't want to drive 35 minutes back in the cold. HAHA

You turned into a real cuck at the end. But 10/10 would read again

decent work. I would've liked a more cruel ending tho

At first I was enjoying this, but then in the end you turned pathetic, and the fact that you feel "bad" is even more pathetic. Get the fuck over it.

1) She would've never met you if you showed her how you really looked like, and not like Chad
2) She wouldn't have given a single fuck if she ever emotionally damaged you like many roasties have done to us incels, so why should you?
3) You're a legit beta

Do you want to know why you're a beta? Read the last sentence you said. "Now she stopped replying to me and I feel really sad, cuz we have been talking
For a week and she was really fun and cheerful and always wished me good moning."

Just fucking LOL. You really think she would've gave you ANY thought if you actually somehow managed to match her in the first place if you used your real friend? She was only "fun" and "cheerful" and wished you a good morning, because she liked Chad. That's it. She liked the way you looked. She wanted to get fucked hard. She's a fucking whore. Simple as that. That type of woman wouldn't even spit in any of directions. She deserved it. Wake the fuck up and ingest the blackpill you goddamn beta incel.

anincelforlifelol said:
Do you want to know why you're a beta? Read the last sentence you said. "Now she stopped replying to me and I feel really sad, cuz we have been talking
For a week and she was really fun and cheerful and always wished me good moning."

wow I missed that part. Fucking pathetic tbh.

Don't worry about feeling bad. Unlike women, men have genuine empathy. It's just misplaced in this case, because you feel bad about having wasted a Stacy's valuable Chad-fucking time.

But just think of the emotional pain she caused to guys in her life. Think about how many times she led guys on and wasted their time. About the times she went for the evil asshole just because his face looked good. About the times she stood by while those assholes bullied weaker guys and did nothing (or even rewarded them with sex afterwards).

AWALT. Do it again, to her and other Stacies. Poison the well, Tinder is the leading enabler of hypergamy and girls like that are its primary beneficiaries.

Excellent. Keep up the good work. I need to start doing this. I don't know how to make alternate tinder accounts.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

She wasn't nice and friendly to you but to the Chad you implied to be.
She didn't wish you good morning but to the Chad that she hoped will fuck her some day.
Don't feel fucking bad for a bloody whore who has no problem to jump on the first good looking dick in a new town for fucks sake.

1: random email w/ google voice numbers
2: Chad catfish profiles
3: order pizza to dumb bitches after they give address to fuck, specifically with "extra pepperoni"
4: "how's the pepperoni slut?"

You went beta

Cant respect you for that

As soon as she statted insting you should have swore back

lawl dumb roast

>BEING THIS MUCH OF A CUCK TO FEEL BAD FOR A WHORE
Holy shit you're pathetic. If I were you I would've hoped that the whore got raped in the tunnel

So what does she look like?

I kek'd so hard at this.