Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie praises Tinder and gives advice...

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Thirty something Guardian roastie gives advice on dont-dos on Tinder:
For reference, here’s a list of my top 10 boner-killers – with the disclaimer that there are probably plenty of women who drop their knickers for this kind of stuff. I just don’t know any of them personally.

10. People who describe themselves as “normal” or a “good guy”.
9. Use of LOL.
8. Use of headshots/modelling photos.
7. Use of motivational quotes.
6. Photos at historic landmarks. (I get it. You’ve been on holiday.)
5. Only one photo/all selfies/all group shots.
4. Photo of your naked torso with the head cropped out.
3. Dude in bed, lying on his back, phone straight in the air above him – nobody looks hot from this angle. It is just too damn earnest.
2. Photo of you and a celebrity.
1. Being ugly. Just kidding.*

Note the asterisk next to the most important #1 tip... and at the bottom of the article:
*No, I’m not.

Jfl if you believe in MGTOW/Red Pill copes of getting your comeuppance on all these women once they get older. At 30+ they are just as shallow as in their teens and 20s. In fact, thanks to Tinder modern 30something foids have more and better options than they had when they were in their prime.

This is her:

And here's the article:

Last edited:
Just lol at the concept of the “The Wall”. MSTOW aka copetow are just as bad as blue pill degenerates.

She looks like the type of bitch that gets facefucked by Chad hundreds of times to the point of puking, that eventually settles for a Soyboy to fund kids for her, while telling her Soyboy slavecuck that oral sex is disgusting and that shes just not kind of woman to have her mouth anywhere near penis.

Of course she's going to side with tinder. I really don't understand why a lot of cucks think they need a foid to "prove" them shit. Like i've seen so many soys use the "but women FEeL like personality is important" or "mY fOiD fRiEnD sAyS it doesn't matter". Why the fuck would they shit talk themselves it only lowers their chances for you to betabux

She deserves to get beaten with a lead pipe.

Just lol at the concept of the “The Wall”. MSTOW aka copetow are just as bad as blue pill degenerates.
Foids can still get pumped and dumped till their 40's. But only beta bluepill cucks would consider being in a committed relationship with them after all the dick they've taken. So there might not be a pump and dump wall, but there's a committed relationship wall.

her male looksmatch wishes he was dead

She looks like the type of bitch that gets facefucked by Chad hundreds of times to the point of puking, that eventually settles for a Soyboy to fund kids for her, while telling her Soyboy slavecuck that oral sex is disgusting and that shes just not kind of woman to have her mouth anywhere near penis.
Is that not every woman?

Being ugly. Just kidding.
She's honest, at very least. She knows that it's not really correct to say it, so she masked it as a joke, but we all know she's actually being serious here.

She's honest, at very least. She knows that it's not really correct to say it, so she masked it as a joke, but we all know she's actually being serious here.
She isn't honest because she had to joke about it like a coward.

Also its highly ironic because she is very ugly herself. She resembles howard stern

She is literally my looksmatch

Extreme suifuel.

She deserves to be lapidated on the public place.

that list is exactly what foids do