Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie pines after he ex-boyfriend despite having a good man as a husband. If you are not a sex champion, forget having a loyal gf/wife.

modern_grendel

modern_grendel

singer-songwritercel
★★★★

Good morning

I hate women

What sort of heartless cunt do you have to be to have this type of personality and still have the audacity to tell people to go to therapy

What sort of heartless cunt do you have to be to have this type of personality and still have the audacity to tell people to go to therapy
These hoes are out of control. Islam was right about women.

Screen Shot 2020 04 18 at 55325 PM

"Differently" as in she rather be with her ex-bf than the new betacuck.

The only redeeming factor here is that watching her try to save face is pretty funny
Another redeeming factor are the based comments she said were rude, probably calling her a whore before being deleted.

This is the ultimate suicide fuel. Even if you have a fully committed wife, she will still reminisce over the days where she had better sex and a more attractive partner. Foids will marry you and lay next to you dreaming about the life they wish they had with a man that's not you. Ascension doesn't fucking exist.

The whores never stop lusting after chad cocks. I'm not exactly surprised.

IF YOU GET MARRIED/LTR IN 2020 YOU ARE A BLUEPILLED BETA CUCK

She's probably already cheated on him

Fuck this really ruined my mood, fuck that worthless cum dumpster :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

This is the ultimate suicide fuel. Even if you have a fully committed wife, she will still reminisce over the days where she had better sex and a more attractive partner. Foids will marry you and lay next to you dreaming about the life they wish they had with a man that's not you. Ascension doesn't fucking exist.
The whores never stop lusting after chad cocks. I'm not exactly surprised.

roasties are heartless beings

Why does every normie (I know it's reddit) always reply with therapy for every little thing?

Ascension doesn't fucking exist.

I keep telling so many copers on this site this, and they don't get it, ascension is an endless uphill battle, normies and up don't have to "ascend" because they already exist on a different plane of existence above ours, they walk above us, we have to continuously rise to maintain being at their level, its wasted effort to chase a normie tier "love life" in this world without order and restrictions