Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie pestering me on phone

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
JFL at the HR woman calling me, leaving me voicemails and email to get me to work at a warehouse for supermarket stock, she is making me feel like Chad pestering me. Imagine braking your back lifting cases of beer into a cage for university students to party whilst Vlad tells you to work faster. If I am getting paid £8.21 per hour I am only going to accept the least stressful jobs like putting a lid on a box at the end of a production line.

neetcel here, wtf is HR?
why dont they hire another gymcel instead of a foid

JFL at the HR woman calling me, leaving me voicemails and email to get me to work at a warehouse for supermarket stock, she is making me feel like Chad pestering me. Imagine braking your back lifting cases of beer into a cage for university students to party whilst Vlad tells you to work faster. If I am getting paid £8.21 per hour I am only going to accept the least stressful jobs like putting a lid on a box at the end of a production line.

Attachments

• C3E70EB2-0C27-46C1-AF77-BC2B8C8F4A26.gif
    C3E70EB2-0C27-46C1-AF77-BC2B8C8F4A26.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
@Boardwalkcel there is barely an text jfl, braincels refugees are so lazy

I once had to do a FaceTime interview with a HR roastie, she turned out to be a qt. During the chat I had the urge to expose myself to her but resisted.

Tell her to either fuck off and leave you alone or to come to your cubicle and suck your dick

HR only exists so foids have a job

Ikr

Jfl what the fuck?? That's like half a paragraph
its not an imagine with one sentence of text so its too complicated for them :lul: