Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie murdered by husband because he couldn't swallow the dogpill

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I hope the dog ate her corpse.

Attachments

• 1607228796947.png
    1607228796947.png
    988.3 KB · Views: 193
Nowhere in that picture does it say her husband murdered her though?

You can tell by the look on her face. Put the pieces together detective.
Maybe. Maybe not.
Does Jaclyn Kennedy's ability to quickly move on after JFK's murder indicate she plotted it?
I don't think you can tell just by looking at one expression or isolated bit of circumstantial evidence. Ig it would be a possible lead and ofc law enforcement does usually investigate those close to (whether by marriage or family/relative) the victim of a murder.

Lifefuel indeed, nothing of value was lost

Nowhere in that picture does it say her husband murdered her though?
you must be a really, really huge fucking moron. maybe IQcels exist after all? thanks, though.

you must be a really, really huge fucking moron. maybe IQcels exist after all? thanks, though.

"police are still piecing together what led to her death."
"No suspect is in custody Friday."

>White woman
>Large dog
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You must be meming really hard if you think you can tell a murderer by the look on their face, unironically agreeing with IT that they can "look at us and see that we're evil incel misogynists".

You must be meming really hard if you think you can tell a murderer by the look on their face, unironically agreeing with IT that they can "look at us and see that we're evil incel misogynists".
cope it's a joke

Of course it's another crackerfoid. Imagine my shock. @ThoughtfulCel Come here for some lifefuel.

Of course it's another crackerfoid. Imagine my shock. @ThoughtfulCel Come here for some lifefuel.
Degeneracy is embedder in each pigskin that is born. I'm honestly not surprised.

20200120 150922

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back