Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie mom publicly shames her husband with open letter

RageAndHate

RageAndHate

Greycel
An open letter written by a Nevada wife to her husband, publically admitting that she needs more help from him in raising their children, went viral and has been shared on Facebook more than 5,000 times.

“Dear Husband, I. Need. More. Help.,” Celeste Erlach, the Reno mother, begins her Facebook post, the Chicago Tribune reported.
Erlach goes on to point out some of her husband’s shortcomings in parenting. She writes that both of them had been raised by parents who assumed “typical mother-father” roles and worries that they are doing the same.
“I see us falling into these family dynamics more and more each day. My responsibility to feed the family, keep the house clean, and take care of the kids is assumed, even as I return to work,” she wrote, adding, “No offense, but I’m not sure I want to know what a week’s worth of dinner would look like with you in charge.”

Erlach lists a few adjustments her husband could try to make things better. She writes that she would like him to acknowledge how grateful he is and put away the dishes without being asked. She concludes the letter saying, “I’m telling you how much I need you, and if I keep going at the pace I’ve been on, I will break. And that would hurt you, the kids, and our family. Because, let’s face it: you need me, too.”

4h5kRw.png

Jfl at this bitch playing the victim card and feeling much better than her husband, demanding all sorts of things of him. And of course she got massive support for this.

Last edited:
LOL imagine what would happen if the husband wrote an open letter saying how the wife needs to lose weight and put out more.

Uh oh. Looks like the relationship is in trouble (and with it the man's existance)

well that's understandable, she's not an unemployed housewife with tons of free time, he should help her

but saying this publicly is a bitch move

this bitch thinking the husband needs her, why? to yell stupid shit at him all day and make him her slave? :lul:

She got that you are scum look in her eyes RIP him.

if he has any sense he'll wait until this fades into memory and then divorce. He's gonna get fucked by the courts of course but if you're dumb enough to marry in the west you kind of have it coming

Gotta get them clout tokens zzzz.... Why do roasties make everything public and mabye try keeping shit private for once.

Gotta get them clout tokens zzzz.... Why do roasties make everything public and mabye try keeping shit private for once.
It’s all about attention and validation, they don’t give a fuck about the actual cause or they’d keep it private.

5k is viral now?

This is how domestic violence starts.

LOL imagine what would happen if the husband wrote an open letter saying how the wife needs to lose weight and put out more.

Minds would explode.

White women are too pampered.

These kinds of people that think publicly shaming their husband is okay need to fucking die. This isn't even a marriage anymore.

you need me too.
Of course what she means by this is that he needs her not to take half his money, his house and his kids in a divorce.

All women who do not appreciate their husbands are bound for hell according to Muhammad, peace be upon him.

Pic of the husband. He should have disciplined her by taking away her social media and giving her a good beating. Unfortunately our beta male legal system has banned domestic discipline.

Being a housecunt must be horrible. Cooking food, doing dishes, cleaning, oh the humanity.

Tfw no wife to bitch at me.
Cannot even get this.