Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie Mom moved her purse away from me

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
SMH. Was about to wrap my hands at the gym, so I walked over to the chair that my bag was sitting in front of on the floor, sat down and opened my bag. TWO seats away this Roastie Mom who was watching her 7 year-old son workout (LMAO at forcing your 7-year-old into boxing, you should at least wait until they are 12), looked over at me like I was DOGSHIT on the sidewalk then moved her purse on the opposite side of her.

BBC is a myth

I hate this kind of behavior. I don't get much but I do get it from time to time. Not sure how to react or if we even should.

I hate this kind of behavior. I don't get much but I do get it from time to time. Not sure how to react or if we even should.
Can't imagine being a woman, they live life in fear 24/7.

You can thank your skin color for that.

Racism and prejudice are basically a defense technique. You stay away from the red and black striped snake, you don't check if this one bites as hard and as venomous like the last one(s) did.

It's not her fault that blacks are a dysfunctional and largely criminal population wherever they're found in the world.

I'm sure you're nice though and I'm sorry for your feelings. Think of it as a tax that gives you access to white space and resources.

its overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

lol i thought u were just exaggerating at first, until i read the final sentence. then it all made sense.

It's not her fault that blacks are a dysfunctional and largely criminal population wherever they're found in the world.

I'm sure you're nice though and I'm sorry for your feelings. Think of it as a tax that gives you access to white space and resources.
I'm still waiting on my affirmative action guaranteed job

This kind of shit happens to me too. Even ugly old women give me the stinkeye.

i get the girls who lock their car doors when i walk by..JFL at racists they are all peasants

i get the girls who lock their car doors when i walk by..JFL at racists they are all peasants

Usually just give them the "really nigga" face when that happens to me LOL

SMH. Was about to wrap my hands at the gym, so I walked over to the chair that my bag was sitting in front of on the floor, sat down and opened my bag. TWO seats away this Roastie Mom who was watching her 7 year-old son workout (LMAO at forcing your 7-year-old into boxing, you should at least wait until they are 12), looked over at me like I was DOGSHIT on the sidewalk then moved her purse on the opposite side of her.

BBC is a myth
would love to see a pic of the boi

154.gif

BBC is a myth

I'm glad I pass enough to not get treated like a black, it must suck roasties only do that kind of stuff with me when it's dark and I quicken my pace to scare them whilst they're walking home.

Lmao, she's low IQ as fuck. Does she really think you're going to steal something in a public space like that?

Did you grow up around other black people? Or in a mostly white area?

I mean, there's a reason white people try to avoid blacks in general. It's for their own safety. You might be the nicest guy in the world, but they don't know that.

If I was black I think I'd actually want to grow up in "the hood" rather than a white area. Sure the crime and violence is ridiculous, but the expectations your peers have for you are very low, including other black females.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back