Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie makes $27K + a month with her OnlyFans

there's girls literally making 6 figures a month off this. I hate women. I hate them so much. super easy mode doesn't even do it justice. not even tutorial mode does it justice. this is life with all cheat codes enabled

Worthless cunt living on tutorial mode. Bitches need to check their privileges and then scream "Muh patriarchy" and "Muh oppression"

Everything for women is more easy.

there's girls literally making 6 figures a month off this. I hate women. I hate them so much. super easy mode doesn't even do it justice. not even tutorial mode does it justice. this is life with all cheat codes enabled
Women should be nuked from Saturn

No way this ugly mutt monkey is having simps paying her

i hope some KKK radicals fucking hang her from a lamp post

Worthless cunt living on tutorial mode. Bitches need to check their privileges and then scream "Muh patriarchy" and "Muh oppression"
the good news is that people like this don't have financial management skills and will probably burn out at some point. there have been cases of celebrities ex-wives taking millions in the divorce and ending up completely broke because they don't invest or do anything sustainable. they just expect to cruise through life by paying for fancy instagram vacations and what not. works when you're young, no one wants to see a 40 yr old out of shape woman doing that shit though

Very low end negroid tbh, seems fake but as usual I'm underestimating the cucks out there.

Femoids don’t need a diploma to make money, just pussy

Worthless? her pussy is priceless.

Hate simps. They are the cause of this. Anyone that has ever even considered paying for a foid's onlyfans is my personal enemy.

Very low end negroid tbh, seems fake but as usual I'm underestimating the cucks out there.
was going to say the same tbh. there are cases of women making a lot of money from onlyfans but keep in mind that "flexing" and showing off your material possessions is a big thing in african american culture. could easily be bullshit. (though upon further inspection I guess the amount of likes on the video makes it seem potentially legit)

a lot of these stories of woman making insane amounts of money from onlyfans are probably just astroturf from the company. I read some article a while back about a few college Beckies who were making like $20 a month from onlyfans because they had no way to effectively advertise it or gain a dedicated audience at all. the end result was that all of their friends and family saw their nudes, and all they made was enough money to buy a new pair of shoes or something

Last edited:
she looks fucking awful. simps got no brain

It's demoralizing.
These whores earn in a single day what I make in the entire month.

It makes me want to give up, what a shitty society and times we are living in. Nobody values real hard work anymore.
I hope someone puts an end to that piece of shit website.

was going to say the same tbh. there are cases of women making a lot of money from onlyfans but keep in mind that "flexing" and showing off your material possessions is a big thing in african american culture. could easily be bullshit. (though upon further inspection I guess the amount of likes on the video makes it seem potentially legit)

a lot of these stories of woman making insane amounts of money from onlyfans are probably just astroturf from the company. I read some article a while back about a few college Beckies who were making like $20 a month from onlyfans because they had no way to effectively advertise it or gain a dedicated audience at all. the end result was that all of their friends and family saw their nudes, and all they made was enough money to buy a new pair of shoes or something
JFL lifefuel if Beckies are whoring themselves out and getting stiffed hard (pun intended), but maybe the truth is somewhere in between tbh. Advertising campaign makes sense, but there is also tonedeaf musicians making millions everywhere, people have no taste anymore, Kali Yuga and all..

Drop out of skool at 16, live with some bad boy for two years when your finally old enough to flash your fanny for a living at 18. Realise your boyfriend only earns $28'000 a year when you can earn that in 0ne month... or six weeks.

- dump "scrub" boyfriend because he earns less than you.

- start looking for a millionaire. Maybe Mr Tom Brady will sweep her off her feet if she knows what v.i.p circles he hangs with at the local Tampa Bay night bars.

I think most incels/autists are secret cucks. Otherwise there would be a lot more women getting their onlyfans exposed to their families, pics leaked to everyone they know etc. incels/4channers literally have 16 hours per day to spend online trying to ruin peoples lives so the fact that this isn't a thing means most of them are onlyfans customers

Shlomo did real good on this one. Very impressive.

Hopefully the government takes most of it away :feelsbaton:

it's all american's fault, the average american has so much spare money they can spend hundreds of dollars just to coom. While in third world shitholes like mine we have to pay 3 times the price for almost everything because currency conversion.
Thanks to this also foids have more power than ever in south america since they can earn in dollars by making an onlyfans or showing their tits on streams.

Americans are so privileged I swear it's comparable to the advantage women have in life over the average man

MIN WAGE HERE IS FUCKING $260 WHAT THE FUICK MAN FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS FUCK AMERICANS

the good news is that people like this don't have financial management skills and will probably burn out at some point. there have been cases of celebrities ex-wives taking millions in the divorce and ending up completely broke because they don't invest or do anything sustainable. they just expect to cruise through life by paying for fancy instagram vacations and what not. works when you're young, no one wants to see a 40 yr old out of shape woman doing that shit though
I couldn't even think of a way to spend 27k a month.

All the things I want right now would be like 2.5-3k a month expense maximum.

hope she gets cancer. all the money the whore earned will go to her treatments to prolong her life.