Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie mad that I insulted her looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mtn5q9/you_cant_make_fun_of_the_way_someone_looks_then/

Foid is in the comments trying to pretend that it didn't hurt her feelings. SEETHEING.

ProfileIcon 7ecnzan1rmt61

Yes, you are probably a hideous landwhale dying of diabetes.

Yes, you're feeding her ego.
Nah I don't think so. She genuinely seems hurt in the comments and is trying to brush it off by saying "I still love myself."

Hurting them and making them feel like we do is gods work

Well let's gaslight her and say it's because of her personality... Two can play at this game!
Screenshot 20201120 171701 1

"Not even incels like me"
:feelskek:
Ioana is her name I believe.

But she is ugly..

That’s a guy

Her husband is probably an ugly betacuck who begs for her love. She will cheat and dump him anyway, because she is mentally fucked
Well I mean she does post her picture on the internet for attention.

She was probably expecting people to simp for her and tell her what a cute girl she is and "cat call" her.

Over for romanian chicks. Didn't even know they had internet in that shithole lul

Thats a fucking tranny

So easy, just have a marriage to fall back unto if anyone hurts you, meanwhile bully incels in your free time. While we have to deal with all our pain alone and basically ask god for help

Is life a competition for them who is feeling better or something
When someone has to point out that they love their lives and that they're so happy, they are usually the opposite. Remember that.

That's like a Ugandan calling a Rwandan a nigger... Just saying...

Well let's gaslight her and say it's because of her personality... Two can play at this game!
Guys, found her post about you two and take a look at this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mtoxdq/incels_exposed_me_too_bad_im_in_a_better_place/

Screenshot taken 2 minutes after, you live in her head rent free even when she has a boyfriend.

get roasted roastie lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back