Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie mad she gets ignored by Chad

Roast it on fire

She should be happy for her friend, instead she is envious. Many such cases. Sad!

Surprised this didn’t lead to a sexual harassment charge.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14hb5s1/you_either_get_objectified_or_they_dont_even/

B-But women just want to be left alone. Stop approaching and objectifying us :foidSoy:

Then when Chad leaves them alone they cry :feelskek:

Women are brainless hypocritical creatures. They don't have the mental capacity to be self aware. I do hope they die very unhappy. Judging by how many of them identify as obese they'll probably die early on from a heart attack. Splendid.

Women are brainless hypocritical creatures. They don't have the mental capacity to be self aware. I do hope they die very unhappy. Judging by how many of them identify as obese they'll probably die early on from a heart attack. Splendid.
I think what we need here is a lava pit and a jump plank, If she has a high bodycount she will fucking DIE!

I think what we need here is a lava pit and a jump plank, If she has a high bodycount she will fucking DIE!
Thankfully such drastic action doesn't have to be taken. Again, women are extremely dimwitted and inherently suicidal by accident. They're too stupid to realize they're slowly killing themselves and they lie and tell themselves it's heathy because they have no self control what's so ever.

Poetry, simply poetry

She needs to check her personlity detector.

She is not entitled to his attention

Thankfully such drastic action doesn't have to be taken. Again, women are extremely dimwitted and inherently suicidal by accident. They're too stupid to realize they're slowly killing themselves and they lie and tell themselves it's heathy because they have no self control what's so ever.
Well the carousel must go on, B b b b ut where did all the good men go?