Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel roastie lusting after Chads that nuked Japs

Nukes dont exist.this si why i dont have any hope for WW3. Nuclear wapons literally dont exist, its hoax shit made to scare normies

Nukes dont exist.this si why i dont have any hope for WW3. Nuclear wapons literally dont exist, its hoax shit made to scare normies
im pretty sure everyone is too pussy to use em. What a shame.

Anyway you don't really need nukes when you have precision drones and AI

im pretty sure everyone is too pussy to use em. What a shame.
No,they just literally dont exist.Humans dont have such power and technology.Whole world is built on lies

Damn, I saw this the other day. Men could pull this same card as well. I mean have you seen some old school women? It’s hot that they didn’t just always reveal everything. Nothing better than that fresh and wrapped up loyal pussy.

No,they just literally dont exist.Humans dont have such power and technology.Whole world is built on lies
but we still have tomahawk missiles, which in scale, are a much more pragmatic way to ethnically genocide a population

That nigga could've been a serial killer, and would still be "fine" in her eyes.

just read your bible bro

Average height and weight of a soldier in WW2 was 5'8 and 145lbs.

Jap foids married the chads that nuked them too.

Suicide

but we still have tomahawk missiles, which in scale, are a much more pragmatic way to ethnically genocide a population
Nukes exist, Dont listen to this fed

yes women want to date criminals with nice jawlines. the meekpill is real.

That nigga could've been a serial killer, and would still be "fine" in her eyes.
That would make him hotter in her eyes, actually

Because she for sure is a trad wife that will do everything for her man.

I literally feel like my brain melted just trying to follow her train of "thought" (more like a fart of thought)

Foids are so retarded it physically hurts me

these chads went instinct because disgusting hypergamous sub 5 foids got creampied by them