Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie kills herself after cucking normie boyfriend

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5423800/snapchat-accidental-girl-hanged-slept-someone-else-boyfriend/

karma always finds its way when degeneracy happens,

women lie all the fucking time but if the bullshit just so happens to get revealed they can't take the shame and usually GHOST one way or the other

her BF looked like a nice guy to which women hate, they always fuck the manipulative assholes because that's how women also operate

A rare case where a femoid felt shame. Most femoid wear the slut mark like a badge of honour.

Sparrows Song said:
A rare case where a femoid felt shame. Most femoid wear the slut mark like a badge of honour.

Ya its bit surprising, i think if she was a large part of his social circle with family and friends that also adds on to the shame factor, if she only just knew him and there wasn't a social circle she could have just ghosted and still been alive.

I think this is why religions work in a way because there's a large social circle and people are trying to have morals so makes it more difficult to cheat and get away with it or everyone finds out, more shame and have to basically leave the city or kill yourself.

There's been many recent news articles of 30-40 year old females killing themselves because they slept around lots then hit 30-40 and didn't have a husband or child and left out of friends social circles.

She was hot as fuck... And I am here wanking to sub 2 femoids. This morning I masturbated to a landwhale 1/10 I hooked up with back in 2015

nausea said:
is there life before death?

mmm I'm talking about the beginning of my life (my birth) and how I was doomed from the start.

Idiot, if she cared so much why did she do it in the first place

Robinxyz said:
mmm I'm talking about the beginning of my life (my birth) and how I was doomed from the start.

DQmfTHyhmYtFz3uenkRjvkm3VcgcyPagtyJAS7cQd6acZBL

The stupid whore was taking drugs at the time of her suicide, so it's likely she wasn't her actual self.

What a stupid fucking whore. How long can it keep going on like this.

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

[font=Helvetica,Arial,Sans-Serif]"I love you - knowing that you hate me is enough."[/font]
Well no bitch, you didn't. If you loved him you wouldn't have slept with another man. What a gigantic whore, got what she fucking deserved. Also, watch this man get the blame for not being "open minded" and entering a non-monogamous relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back