Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie is ready to settle down.

I had the perfect joke to go with this but her being in STEM ruined it

One of my best friends is like this. Shes been dating this guy for a few months and she’s determined to see this one out till marriage. But whenever she talks to me about him, a certain magic seems to be missing. She’s always talking about finances or potential children or how it will make her family feel. Not a single word about his personality, humor, way he makes her feel, attractiveness, etc.

Gee, a 30-year old feminist with a long history of dating and who traveled the world (=got shat on by Arab billionaires). Who wouldn't want to marry a queen like that?

this thread went from roastie bashing to dogpilling quick

Whereas all the gud men?

Pukefuel tbh.

One of my best friends is like this. Shes been dating this guy for a few months and she’s determined to see this one out till marriage. But whenever she talks to me about him, a certain magic seems to be missing. She’s always talking about finances or potential children or how it will make her family feel. Not a single word about his personality, humor, way he makes her feel, attractiveness, etc.

This is legit. I've actually heard of 30 year old foids talking like this.

AWWWWWWW:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: POOR WITTLE GIRL :soy::soy: WanT to Be wiTh mE tIReD buTTeR cUp <3<3<3 :soy::soy::soy:

I swear roasties, they pump & dump without any sort of emotional connection and they wonder why they can't find the "good men".

I know nobody likes to Betabuxx but be glad you have the option. In 5 or so years with the way the dating game is going sub 7 men might not even get to BetaBuxx.