Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie is crying because chadfish is not real and she wants to “get to know the real me”. Can she really love a incel?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl at this crocodile tear roastie, she caught me chadfishing and now thinks we have genuine connection based on “personality” ahaha. If I sent her my face, she’d block me in a heart beat.

I hate foids soooo much and how they think crying will get them everything. Should I send her a picture of the truest of truestcel to see if she still likes talking haha.

Video link: https://gofile.io/d/Mi3OZi

She sent me voice messages cuz I wasn’t picking up her call.

EDIT: Removing the link cuz this site is now full of paranoidcels, couple years ago everyone enjoyed that foids are getting trolled since they abuse/reject sub8 males. Everyone was having a laugh and enjoyed foids getting toyed with. Now everyone is like "Oh you can't post this cuz cops are gonna get you and shit".

It was lively before and people liked seeing foids get trolled, but now everyone just self censors themselves cuz they know "The big brother" is watching. Sure this is not reddit and you won't get banned but it sure feels like it because instead of reddit enforcing censorship, it's the people censoring themselves.

If nobody likes these blackpills and think I am causing "Harm" to foids who have caused us suffering, then there is no point in making them

Last edited:
Jfl at this crocodile tear roastie, she caught me chadfishing and now thinks we have genuine connection based on “personality” ahaha. If I sent her my face, she’d block me in a heart beat.

I hate foids soooo much and how they think crying will get them everything. Should I send her a picture of the truest of truestcel to see if she still likes talking haha.

not clicking nigga

I'm sure you'd do it anyways so might as well. It's hard to kill the bluepilled and optimistic thinking entirely.

I'm sure you'd do it anyways so might as well. It's hard to kill the bluepilled and optimistic thinking entirely.
I am totally black pilled and I know she is just using tricks to see me so she can block me and have peace of mind. Right now she might be thinking it’s a chadlite atleast

Ye not entitled to da truth sweaty :feelskek:

Nice try fed, too bad your 7000 posts made with taxpayer money aren't enough to lure me into clicking this
Your loss bucko, it’s a blackpill you are not ready for.

not clicking nigga
Nice try fed, too bad your 7000 posts made with taxpayer money aren't enough to lure me into clicking this
TLDL : It's a voice message in which she cries for 2mins straight. She's aware of his Chadfish account so she ask him to tell the truth, she asks if he would be ashamed of showing his true face. She seemed to really like discussing with him, you can tell by her voice that she might be attractive too.

TLDL : It's a voice message in which she cries for 2mins straight. She's aware of his Chadfish account so she ask him to tell the truth, she asks if he's ashamed of showing his true face. She seemed to really like discussing with him, you can tell by her voice that she might be attractive too.
jfl, then you show your true face and get BLOCKED.

Nice try roastie.

Mirin IP grabber

I am totally black pilled and I know she is just using tricks to see me so she can block me and have peace of mind. Right now she might be thinking it’s a chadlite atleast
Well, I mean. Didn't you post a thread basically advising people to do just this before? :feelshmm:

Dont give her shit and let her keep begging. She's already assuming you're ugly anyways.

Ive seen this play out all too well and too often.

It's over. She wants you dead now for wasting her time, and she won't stop until she has your head.

They freed you oh that’s like good bruv

that’s right I use my trust issues to lie because I can’t be honest about my situation in real life
Fresh home nigga

Well, I mean. Didn't you post a thread basically advising people to do just this before? :feelshmm:
That's different, that's when chadfishing is done for months maybe a year. At that point they basically feel like they are in relationship cuz chadfish and her have been talking for 4-5 months

It's only been 3 weeks with this one and she's already crying, so it'll be easier for her to move on.
shit i cliked
it's safe boyo. Consume the blackpill bathe in it.

Last edited:
That's different, that's when I was chadfishing foids for months maybe a year. At that point they basically feel like they are in relationship cuz you and her have been sharing stuff and talking for 4-5 months

It's only been 3 weeks with this one and she's already crying, so it'll be easier for her to move on
Oh, I see I assumed it was similar. Didn't know it was so short.

Lol she prob figured you posted her on here so she tryna get ur face now so she can go to police jfl
Mirin IP grabber
Get ddosed on Runescape for ags kid

Shes hoping you're somehow some insecure chad-lite

It would be far more profitable to scam crypto out of cucks.

Voice message is not available anymore btw

That one where you chadfished a girl in the mall and made her walk in circles is still the best

Their feeble brains convince them the Chad is real even with piles of contrary evidence.

She’s definitely just gonna make fun of you with her friends if you do send your face

Whenever I think I have hope with an e-foid they ghost me after I show my face. I just insult them from the outset now, fuck them.

nooo keep doing the chadfishes:feels:

Let her pay you to See your face

She wouldn’t want to meet you and shag you if she knew you weren’t really Chad, fuck her.

EDIT: Removing the link cuz this site is now full of paranoidcels, couple years ago everyone enjoyed that foids are getting trolled since they abuse/reject sub8 males. Everyone was having a laugh and enjoyed foids getting toyed with. Now everyone is like "Oh you can't post this cuz cops are gonna get you and shit".

It was lively before and people liked seeing foids get trolled, but now everyone just self censors themselves cuz they know "The big brother" is watching. Sure this is not reddit and you won't get banned but it sure feels like it because instead of reddit enforcing censorship, it's the people censoring themselves.

If nobody likes these blackpills and think I am causing "Harm" to foids who have caused us suffering, then there is no point in making them

View: https://voca.ro/145QEKeiSwQw

I always enjoy foids suffering.

There is no better blackpill than chadfishing ngl
Very much enjoy these blackpills but to be on the safe side might be best to dm people here the link to videos of said chadfishing if they really want to see it. That way lurkers don't see it and you don't feel as paranoid.

Very regrettable about the chilling effect on speech and self-censorship but that's the world as it is now @The Abyss

Chadfishing is the ultimate blackpill. You can pretty much say anything and the hole will want to meet up to fuck.
After the pedo nazi chadfish you see how it really is. Looks is life.

There is no better blackpill than chadfishing ngl
Very much enjoy these blackpills but to be on the safe side might be best to dm people here the link to videos of said chadfishing if they really want to see it. That way lurkers don't see it and you don't feel as paranoid.

Very regrettable about the chilling effect on speech and self-censorship but that's the world as it is now @The Abyss
Every day more & more "freedoms" those of the past took for granted transition to privileges & finally are taken away entirely for no longer being acceptable under the current overton window paradigm shift but hey the nazis lost & the good guys won, democracy & self destruction is our strength apparently.

Those on the left or "liberals" that consider themselves the good goy are very quick to use "fascist" tactics against anyone they disagree with such as buzzword smear campaign word associations & deplatforming but hey that's fine right as anyone that disagrees with you is obviously a cis-male white supremacist incel rapist school shooter neo nazi jfl.

If you can't speak freely you're simply not free.

Last edited:
shit man I missed it

can you send it to me over DM at least please? @Reddit_is_for_cucks I love these blackpills. I tried to chadfish myself but couldn't stand it for more than a couple hours without getting ropefueled (my chadfish was in spanish, that's why I didn't post it).
high iq
jfl, then you show your true face and get BLOCKED.

Nice try roastie.
tbh

Last edited:
But did you talk to her a lot? I dont get it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back