Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Roastie in my group had repulsive breath.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Today in English class my teacher decided that she should put us into groups for a project, I was placed in a group with a heavyset black roastie and a Tyrone. This girl had absolutely repulsive breath and yelled the whole fucking time. She would spit everywhere while speaking and didn’t even bother to work on the project with me and my other partner. I offered her a piece of gum but she didn’t take the hint. Fucking dumb bitch ruined that shit for me.

Coomfuel for @Nekopan

Knew she was sheboon before even clicking

If you buy me a plane ticket I will come where you are, come to your school and make sure nobody fucks with you again

If you buy me a plane ticket I will come where you are, come to your school and make sure nobody fucks with you again

Not happening, you don’t want to ever come here. St. Louis is hell on earth.
There’s no point in talking with them, you can’t reason with them:feelskek:
She just said “fuck would I want gum for?” And kept on yelling to her friends, thank god this was a one time thing.
Anglo women also usually smell terrible from lack of hygiene :feelswhat:
Smelly people in general are gross.

Last edited:
[UWSL]She had rotten semen between her teeth.[/UWSL]

She talked to you bro, that’s an IOI:bigbrain:
Whoops, guess I’m a chad!
[UWSL]She had rotten semen between her teeth.[/UWSL]
Probably, she just smelled rotten. She was yelling whole fucking time and I saw spit flying out of her mouth. People have no fucking decency and manners. :feelspuke:

Been knowing that tbh:hax:
She woulda ignored my remark
Yeah, gigamogger over here… KHHTV at 18. But dedsrs she was so fucking annoying, her mannerisms were awful.

I've always observed this behavior from "them", too. They would always get angry over the most minor of things

True sheebons have shit personality
From what I’ve seen at my shithole school, yeah. I was the only non black kid in the entire class, though it beats being around WASPS as a slavcel.
What’s the T for :feelsStudy:
Touch
I've always observed this behavior from "them", too. They would always get angry over the most minor of things
Considering me and my other partner did all the work she was in no position to yell at me. She could have at least been quiet.

I stopped reading at "black roastie", I can imagine the smell.

I stopped reading at "black roastie", I can imagine the smell.
To be fair, this white goth girl in my other class smells much worse. I don’t think she’s heard of a shower.

Too bad I'm walkin all over your thread pardner
Piss off. Mr. “an 18 yo with a 17 yo is weird” :lul::lul::lul: bro ur literally 15 go do your homework.

Piss off. Mr. “an 18 yo with a 17 yo is weird” :lul::lul::lul: bro ur literally 15 go do your homework.
Lol cope harder bud, and also all my homework is done because I did it in class so suck it bruv

Why meee haha
Maby cuz you literally said you perferred unhygienic whores :feelskek:
Fuck off tard, you aren’t allowed in my thread.
What did @Nekopan do to you? He joindatemogs you so he's the one who should be talking down to YOU, not the other way around :feelsUgh:

Lol cope harder bud, and also all my homework is done because I did it in class so suck it bruv
Posts 429 Online1d 18h 14m

big talk for someone with such a weak join date ratio.
Lol. Not me... I thought it was one of @PPEcel 's ass eating whores...
rimjobs are nasty, one thing I won’t do.
What did @Nekopan do to you? He joindatemogs you so he's the one who should be talking down to YOU, not the other way around :feelsUgh:
Dude, I’ve been lurking since early 2020. I didn’t sign up until now because of work. He literally thinks a senior dating a junior is weird, come the fuck on.

Maby cuz you literally said you perferred unhygienic whores :feelskek:

OKOK allow me to defend myself.

So like I enjoy girls like Tomoko or the Inabakumori girls. Like, my type is when they're not like filthy and stink and stuff but they're just a bit unkempt y'know? Like they don't care too much about clothes but are still hygenic if that makes sense.

OKOK allow me to defend myself.

So like I enjoy girls like Tomoko or the Inabakumori girls. Like, my type is when they're not like filthy and stink and stuff but they're just a bit unkempt y'know? Like they don't care too much about clothes but are still hygenic if that makes sense.
True tbh

Knew she was sheboon before even clicking
Lol. Not me... I thought it was one of @PPEcel 's ass eating whores...
Posts 429 Online1d 18h 14m

big talk for someone with such a weak join date ratio.

rimjobs are nasty, one thing I won’t do.

Dude, I’ve been lurking since early 2020. I didn’t sign up until now because of work. He literally thinks a senior dating a junior is weird, come the fuck on.
Brutal rimpill

Reminds me of the indian foids from my college. They all stunk like body odor and curry. and never shaved their armpits. nasty :feelsohgod: