Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Roastie in lms video, thinks polymorus is a good thing

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180512 234735

Thinking being polymorus is a good thing,
Which means less competition.

Fucking whore. I'd rather knock her teeth out than fuck her.

Kudos for the catfishing by the way. Please post more of those or let me know where I can watch them.

males would be satisfied dating their looksmatch

but of course it's not good enough for these fucking things

"Polymorus" lmao...

Femoid doublespeak for SLUT.

males would be satisfied dating their looksmatch

but of course it's not good enough for these fucking things
They lecture us on how we're all picky and stuff when in fact males would literally die to get pussy from any female... yet foids have all these Chads to "pick and choose" from.

Kudos for the catfishing by the way. Please post more of those or let me know where I can watch them.
bruh.... check the sig.

There has never been a polygamous/polyamorous civilization that ever advanced beyond mud huts and was quickly crushed by rivals.
Yes, I'm sure such arrangements totally thrived in prehistory and weren't crushed by rivals like they have been every other fucking time.

Also, is there a more retarded argument than "it is natural"? It is natural to do countless unhealthy things.

whore trying to cope about her whoreish ways

shed kill herself if she was in my position so anything she says on the matter is rendered irrelevant

There has never been a polygamous/polyamorous civilization that ever advanced beyond mud huts and was quickly crushed by rivals.
Yes, I'm sure such arrangements totally thrived in prehistory and weren't crushed by rivals like they have been every other fucking time.

Also, is there a more retarded argument than "it is natural"? It is natural to do countless unhealthy things.
Std rates on the rise, divorce rapes, 1 year relationships.

Liberals are sick.

whore trying to cope about her whoreish ways
Read the comment section of the lms redpill video I was straight arguing with her, I gave the final blow. She hasn't since replied.

Monogamy is natural for some ppl. It was enforced by society and culture because it was beneficial and ppl preferred it. Its a compromise between two parties. Personally id like this. Why else?

Polygamy is more a natural state for men and we benefit from this in more patriarchal societies. If a female wants this, she doesnt really want it like how we think she wants it unless the bitch has a male brain when it comes to sex. Its more it allows her to compartmentalize beta bux traits in one guy and alpha in another. I would love to see these whores executed and ravaged tbqh.

Hypergamy is the more natural state for females. You can tell a society is headed down the matriarchal path when its women are able to entertain hypergamy without consequence.

rape is also natural, lmao.

Monogamy is natural for some ppl. It was enforced by society and culture because it was beneficial and ppl preferred it. Its a compromise between two parties. Personally id like this. Why else?

Polygamy is more a natural state for men and we benefit from this in more patriarchal societies. If a female wants this, she doesnt really want it like how we think she wants it unless the bitch has a male brain when it comes to sex. Its more it allows her to compartmentalize beta bux traits in one guy and alpha in another. I would love to see these whores executed and ravaged tbqh.

Hypergamy is the more natural state for females. You can tell a society is headed down the matriarchal path when its women are able to entertain hypergamy without consequence.

It was enforced by society because it leads to the majority of your male population having a personal investment in your nation. Men won't fight wars if there are no wives to be protected or won. Men aren't going to work if he has no children to feed. Hell, men aren't going to continue obeying laws or adhering to cultural norms if they can't even get laid every now and then, much less be labeled as pariahs by whoring females.

Monogamy can be the most "unnatural" thing on the planet; it is irrelevant. It is the most effective method of nation building and whoever builds the biggest, most powerful nation dominates the rest.

It was enforced by society because it leads to the majority of your male population having a personal investment in your nation. Men won't fight wars if there are no wives to be protected or won. Men aren't going to work if he has no children to feed. Hell, men aren't going to continue obeying laws or adhering to cultural norms if they can't even get laid every now and then, much less be labeled as pariahs by whoring females.

Monogamy can be the most "unnatural" thing on the planet; it is irrelevant. It is the most effective method of nation building and whoever builds the biggest, most powerful nation dominates the rest.
If the incel phenomenon increases exponentially then its over for the west.

These cunts feed on the destruction of the church and tradition its self. First thing she does is dismiss loyalty, modesty and a sense of virtue as just something religion made us believe, and encourages we become more primitive. Destruction of culture = elevation of vain sluts

These cunts feed on the destruction of the church and tradition its self. First thing she does is dismiss loyalty, modesty and a sense of virtue as just something religion made us believe, and encourages we become more primitive. Destruction of culture = elevation of vain sluts

This is basically the premise of the movie Anti-Christ. The inherent, chaotic, destructive, selfish, solipsistic nature of the female.

It's a great coincidence that men in poly-amorous relationships are usually ugly. You never see a 8/10 guy agreeing with this kind of shit.

yup, we are already seeing the results of the societal contract being broken. omegas will simply drop out of society completely. some will snap, alot will suicide, most will rot.

NUKE MURRICA AND EUROPE

FarCry5 2018 04 16 02 44 11

I felt brain cells dying reading that :rage::feelsree::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Women say that kind of shit because they only register the top percentage of men in their minds. So, yeah, Chad gets to fuck multiple women easily instead of having to stay with one monogamous partner. Since only Chads count as men for her, therefore "men have it easier".

Last edited:
Roastie always will want roast

Whitney McNutt. Many guys probably finna nutt in her.

I see you have a new tinder match chad