Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie hates nice men

IT will be offended by this since they are "nice guys" :feelskek:

all women are like that

She wants a bad boy who pulverizes her face leaving her legacy as another victim from a boyfriend which has a great personality.

Why is she outside in her bra

It needs to put a shirt on

Her personality is on her chest

Foids forcing there cleavage onto the public is assault and pedophilic, not only is she’s forcing men but she also forcing young boys to become aroused with her cleavage. She needs to be arrested, fined and put on a sex offender list.

I survived an attack yesterday so I am literally a survivor AND AM OUTRAGED

Hope she has acid thrown on her face

If a foid does this she should be permanently banned from ever filing domestic abuse reports in her life, its her own fucking fault for intentionally going after these abusive men.

"S-ShE hAD ChiLDhoOd tRAuMA yOU cAnT bLaMe hEr!"

She wants a bad boy who pulverizes her face leaving her legacy as another victim from a boyfriend which has a great personality.
*Blames short men after being abused by the man of her dream*

"S-ShE hAD ChiLDhoOd tRAuMA yOU cAnT bLaMe hEr!"
i hate this excuse trauma doesn’t mean you’re free to be a stain on this planet
*Blames short men after being abused by the man of her dream*
”LAST SHORT GUY I DATED GOT MAD AT ME FOR WEARING HEELS (didnt happen) THEN I MET 6’6 BRAD IT JUST SO HAPPENS HES TALL ITS NOT ABOUT HEIGHT INKWELL:foidSoy:

He should've choked her until she blacked out. And her outfit should qualify as public indecency

If a foid does this she should be permanently banned from ever filing domestic abuse reports in her life, its her own fucking fault for intentionally going after these abusive men.
fafo