Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie gets TRIGGERED by body count question

disgusting roasties

its so gay men are willing to have with anything so femoids can easily get triple digit body count with little effort

the days of LTR with virgins and getting to have sex with unused women are over

manchurian candidate loading GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

Dumb bitch is so retarded she thought the analogy meant women are the key :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. No you dumb bitch, you’re just a shitty lock

I regret looking at the comments. so many npc cucks

Redditors saying she's correct when she's objectively, wrong.

Trump wrong

Body count does matter. Women were not meant to have sex with as many men and as much times as they do today. Remember that birth control, abortion and condoms are not natural.

Research show that women who sleep around more are significantly more likely to be mentally ill
"Males who engaging in casual sex reported the fewest symptoms of depression and females who had a history of casual sex reported the most depressive symptoms."

Their ability to pair bond is also significantly damaged. A woman with a high body count is far more likely to divorce than one with a low body count. https://ifstudies.org/blog/counteri...-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

Anyone who acts like body count doesn't matter is being disingenuous and virtue signaling.

Holy shit at the comments, only 1% of them have the minimum of sense.
Nuke this cancer earth.

Dumb bitch is so retarded she thought the analogy meant women are the key :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. No you dumb bitch, you’re just a shitty lock
women are actually so retarded its mind boggling. He CLEARLY meant lock and if u use ur 2 brain cells u can quickly figure out that the lock is the one with the hole and the key is the penis.

fucking retard was speaking so passionately while being dead wrong. this is very reminiscent of how women talk in general, lets say on IT. They are so fucking passionate about delivering their retarded ass blatantly incorrect feminist speeches. Muh misogyny is bad my ass

women are actually so retarded its mind boggling. He CLEARLY meant lock and if u use ur 2 brain cells u can quickly figure out that the lock is the one with the hole and the key is the penis.

fucking retard was speaking so passionately while being dead wrong. this is very reminiscent of how women talk in general, lets say on IT. They are so fucking passionate about delivering their retarded ass blatantly incorrect feminist speeches. Muh misogyny is bad my ass
Yep. That was one of the simplest analogies, literally explained to her right there. Dumb cunt couldn’t even comprehend it. Imagine her reaction to my engine analogy in one of my recent high effort posts. I forget, did you see that post yet?

Yep. That was one of the simplest analogies, literally explained to her right there. Dumb cunt couldn’t even comprehend it. Imagine her reaction to my engine analogy in one of my recent high effort posts. I forget, did you see that post yet?
yep i've seen it and the analogy. the pinned one

Link please

yep i've seen it and the analogy. the pinned one
Imagine what this dumb bitch would have said about that. She couldn’t comprehend an analogy that complex, and would call me stupid

Imagine what this dumb bitch would have said about that. She couldn’t comprehend an analogy that complex, and would call me stupid
she would literally say: "Why are you comparing women to cars :foidSoy:"

she would literally say: "Why are you comparing women to cars :foidSoy:"
The ones like her cannot comprehend analogies or hypotheticals. I remember in the whatever podcast, an only fans whore was asked, “How would you feel if you didn’t eat breakfast today?” Any reasonable person would respond that they would feel hungry. She responded with “But I did eat breakfast”. She literally was too stupid to engage in the hypothetical and use logic to determine how she would have felt if she didn’t eat breakfast. It was hilarious

The ones like her cannot comprehend analogies or hypotheticals. I remember in the whatever podcast, an only fans whore was asked, “How would you feel if you didn’t eat breakfast today?” Any reasonable person would respond that they would feel hungry. She responded with “But I did eat breakfast”. She literally was too stupid to engage in the hypothetical and use logic to determine how she would have felt if she didn’t eat breakfast. It was hilarious
I swear I genuinely think women's intelligence is comparable to animals. They can only see and understand things for the way they are literally, they can never think outside the box or understand even the most basic metaphors.

women are not sentient beings.

I swear I genuinely think women's intelligence is comparable to animals. They can only see and understand things for the way they are literally, they can never think outside the box or understand even the most basic metaphors.

women are not sentient beings.
Yep. It’s like if you see a dog trying to bring a stick through a door and it keeps pushing it sideways where it’s too big to fit instead of turning its head and bringing it in vertically. That’s similar to how women are

Yep. It’s like if you see a dog trying to bring a stick through a door and it keeps pushing it sideways where it’s too big to fit instead of turning its head and bringing it in vertically. That’s similar to how women are
and yet. we are still somehow falling victims to them. Why? Not because women are powerful but because men are cucks and they give them power.

Imagine having less power than a dog, that is literally the state of an incel man.

kill everyone who said "muh incels :soy:" in the comments (IN GTA FUCK OFF FEDS)

and yet. we are still somehow falling victims to them. Why? Not because women are powerful but because men are cucks and they give them power.

Imagine having less power than a dog, that is literally the state of an incel man.
Yeah, females only get away with their hypergamy because men allow it. If all men banded together, they could dominate all women in a fucking day pretty much. What these women don’t realize is that by ignoring average and slightly below average men (their looksmatches in most cases), they are making more and more men hate them, and this decreasing the amount of men who will protect them. Eventually at this rate, when all normies are counted out, the social systems in place protecting them will fall apart, and things will go haywire. A matriarchy is not sustainable because as the women push their luck too far, men will eventually realize they are more powerful than women, and overthrow it

The comments are so mind-numbingly retarded saying "she owned him", when the interviewer wasn't trying to make it an argument.

You don't need to ask them how many men they slept with. You can look at them and tell they're sluts. If you point out they already seem like sluts to begin with and don't even need to inquire them about it, they go haywire because they hate how obvious their promiscuity is to everyone around them. They try to feel no shame but shamelessness only works so long as other people don't judge you and treat you worse for it.

Reddit cucks defending the slut lifestyle of a slut and their own cuckdom.

I'm happy I'm an incel instead of a Cuck.