Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie gets the old one-two from a boxer after rejecting him.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

A man has been arrested in connection with the brutal assault of two women in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, earlier this month.

Vancouver women Jamie Coutts and Genevieve Thomas were at a bar along the resort town's popular Quinta Avenida, according to a social media post by Thomas. Another woman they were with was being pestered by a man, even after she said she wasn't interested, Thomas wrote.

Coutts and Thomas became involved and Thomas says the man appeared to back off, before turning around and charging the group. She says he punched her in the jaw hard enough to cause her head to hit on something; she's had to get stiches in the back of her head and says she lost consciousness briefly.

He then allegedly charged Coutts and punched her in the face, breaking her nose and one of her teeth, along with other injuries.

Locals stepped in and helped Thomas and Coutts to the hospital.

"We are so thankful for the locals who have helped us, the woman who carried Jamie’s limp body into a taxi and took us to the hospital, and for the 2 guys who drove us from hospital to police station, to hospital again, and then back to our hotel," writes Thomas.

The suspect, a professional boxer named Peter Nowaczek from Ontario, has been detained by police following the assault, according to Mexican media. They report that police arrived at the incident shortly after the assault occurred.

In a post on Facebook, Kelsey Lynn Coutts notes the pair are receiving messages from people in Canada, but having difficulty keeping up with the volume.

"[Jamie is] not able to use her left eye right now and needs to take it easy on her right. Genevieve Thomas is currently filtering through her messages for her and doing the best she can," she writes.

This is not the first time Coutts has been in the media. Earlier this year Vancouver Is Awesome and others reported on an incident where Coutts was followed by a man stalking her around downtown Vancouver until she was able to join a group of strangers.

Attachments

• 1640468247444.png
    1640468247444.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Fun news of the day :feelshaha:

This was the guy who knocked the foid's lights out.

Name is Peter Nowaczek.

Thoughts?

I clicked in anticipation of video content. :feels:

haha bloody bewbs

haha bloody bewbs
:feelswhat:
What are whores wearing these days? Isn't one cleavage enough for you, you worthless whore? Why must you expose your tits above and below? 80% of her tits are hanging out. :feelswhat:

This was the guy who knocked the foid's lights out.

View attachment 553978

Name is Peter Nowaczek.

Thoughts?
A nig nog with a FULL Polish name. I thought it was a slavcel. Some articles omitted his race on purpose. Maybe he's half black?

:feelswhat:
What are whores wearing these days? Isn't one cleavage enough for you, you worthless whore? Why must you expose your tits above and below? 80% of her tits are hanging out. :feelswhat:

A nig nog with a FULL Polish name. I thought it was a slavcel. Some articles omitted his race on purpose. Maybe he's half black?
I know right? What is that top she's wearing? Its almost as if roasties are trying new ways of showing off their tits. I need to find the kike fashion designer that keeps enabling these whores to wear clothes like this.

Its weird though how the black has a polish surname :feelshaha:. But I think the reason as to why the media jumped on this story is because that name alone, makes it seem as if it was a white supremacist incel that attacked the foid but in reality it was a nig nog. No wonder this story got memory holed fast.
Blasian cel

Dam, I'm not sure how they fit in in racial smv
I wish there was a video of this incident. What could've caused the roastie to reject him? :feelswhere:

Last edited:
She dressed like a whore, and got treated like a pimp's bitch. :feelsokman:

Shouldnt chad getting rejected be good news?

what a nice personality, she will come back after him to suck his cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back