Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie gets stabbed in the neck by tyrone boyfriend.

Is Brazil the most subhuman country on the planet? I never hear anything good come from there.

I wonder if they blame white straight guys for violence against woman as well

Brazil is the most degenerate country

uma delicia eu aprendo portugues eu la creatura de texas

but seriously never underestimate the retardation of roasties

Need to be low inhib and violent to survive in the favelas, Tyroninho.

beautiful lifefuel, but brazilians should be genocided tbh

Is Brazil the most subhuman country on the planet? I never hear anything good come from there.
They have one of the highest murder rates in the world, that should tell you something. These guys have more deaths per year then countries that are involved in wars.
I remember when someone had the bright idea of holding the Olympics in Brazil and it was undoubtably the worst Olympics of all time, there where tons of athletes that got killed/kidnapped/or robbed.

Divine punishment for this landwhale denying sex to its looksmatch.

DeathFuel more like

Uh oh

Brazil is the race equivalent of trying to create a successful concessionaire (country) by selling hybrids of toasters with bikes, then that hybrid with a truck, then keep mixing ad infinitum

You always post old shit, might as well post recent events.

What does this have to do with inceldom?

I wouldn't recommend spending too much of your time on ync, you'll go fucking crazy muh dude.

Just be _ _ _ _ _

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back