Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
A story as old as humanity.

Dj Khaled Mtv Emas GIF by 2020 MTV EMA

Now watch her take out her frustration from Chad no longer having sex with her on non-Chad men:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

I've self harmed for years by using sex
Fucking cunt, I wish I could "self-harm" with sex:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:.

Stupid whore deserves to suffer.
It seemed like he had a good heart compared to the rest of the guys I had gone on dates with.
TEE HEE, I'm so unlucky chad only wanted to fuck. There's no way I could have prevented this by keeping my legs shut the first time I met a strange man. You see this is how women are oppressed and why we need to abolish the patriarchy. tee hee.

"Self harmed by using sex"

Imagine a man saying this sentence. Clown world.

:feelskek: Imagine this being what makes them depressed. HOLY SHIT. We must be two different species. There ain't no way. I don't think they can fathom what we go through. Delusional toilets :lul:

Idk why you guys gloat over this when people like him make things harder for everyone else

lmao this hole has 3 posts like this and many more deleted posts

holes are too stupid to be given freedom.

Last edited:
Women would collectively commit Seppuku if they had to face the Dating Pool as the average man, or even worse, as one of us.

I'm not being hyperbolic at all.

Nothing changes, they all pursue the taller attractive guys, fall into halo effect then trash all guys when the fuck n chuck runs it's course while dismissing the loyal lesser looks level guys as creeps.

Nothing new under the sun.

Oh boo boo bitch they really have no conception of how easy they have it. Obviously she could get a man that actually wants to be with her but he wouldn’t compare to giga Chad so she’s not interested. Somehow this situation is men’s fault. Women see most men as being below them yet can’t conceive that the top men see them as below them. Oh when that happens suddenly it’s unfair? Just fuck off

Now watch her take out her frustration from Chad no longer having sex with her on non-Chad men:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Nailed it describing self harming with sex is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read. No man would ever say that.

:feelskek: Imagine this being what makes them depressed. HOLY SHIT. We must be two different species. There ain't no way. I don't think they can fathom what we go through. Delusional toilets :lul:
If women woke up tomorrow as the average man you’d have a mass suicide wave on your hands. They seem to have no conception of how easy they have it and even when confronted with evidence that demonstrates it they’ll still gaslight and deny because it’s all about them and maximizing their own advantage at men’s expense at the end of the day.

And honestly men were weak and made bad choices in the past which got us here. Modern feminism should’ve been stopped in its tracks many decades ago but it wasn’t.

Honestly, it just broke my heart. I had been on so many dates with so many people that I didn't feel a connection with, and the one I finally felt something with, had another person on the side.

This is fucking brootal. 60% of men below 30 (her age group) are single, not to mentions the millions of incels who'd be interested... AND SHE HAPPENED, JUST HAPPENED, JUST HAPPENED I REPEAT, to pick the 1 dude in 100 who would not only have a GF but even multiple side GFs. Fuck this world.

This is fucking brootal. 60% of men below 30 (her age group) are single, not to mentions the millions of incels who'd be interested... AND SHE HAPPENED, JUST HAPPENED, JUST HAPPENED I REPEAT, to pick the 1 dude in 100 who would not only have a GF but even multiple side GFs. Fuck this world.
Most foids are Chad's side hoes :feelsugh:

Hope she gets raped

I met up with a guy at his place. He wasn't upfront about what he wanted out of this interaction
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This is one of the reasons why casual sex destroys society. Islam is righ as always

good morning i hate women

starting to think that is a bonus. they get to fuck chad, and then they get to complain and ask for sympathy from other whores when they get dumped. it's a win/win for them.

The worst part about this is the title JFL

Her dating pool is only chad that will treat her like this, there is a pool of guys out there for her. Delusional foid.

It seemed like he had a good heart compared to the rest of the guys I had gone on dates with.
Personality detector failure #87435918274932842

The worst part about this is the title JFL

Her dating pool is only chad that will treat her like this, there is a pool of guys out there for her. Delusional foid.
The dating pool IS chad.